FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably a stupid question; I looked at first pages and didn’t see it. What does 60+5 or 60+2 mean? Do you get extra days to book?

This is probably a stupid question; I looked at first pages and didn’t see it. What does 60+5 or 60+2 mean? Do you get extra days to book?
If staying on site, you can book Fastpasses for all days of your trip 60 days in advance. So 60+2 would be the second day of your trip, 60+5 would be the 5th day, etc.

Quick question...I currently have two overlapping resort reservations, one slightly longer value reservation and a shorter deluxe one, while I wait for approval for the extra time off work. I have an AP, so no tickets or packages, just room only.

The 60 day mark for the longer reservation is coming up. If I book FPs now, but then can’t get the extra time off, will I lose them if I cancel the longer reservation? I would cancel the extra days when I canceled the room, leaving only the shorter reservation and the matching FPs. I don’t really want to wait to book FPs until I hear from work, since I might not get an answer anytime soon. But I don’t want to lose all my FPs. Disney IT is weird, and I have been reading on the MNSSHP thread about people’s FP disappearing when they made Resort reservation changes.

Thoughts? Am I safe to go ahead and book?

My resort reservation is 9/16-22, my one day value ticket is valid the 17th, 18th, 19th or 20th. My party ticket is for the 18th. Being onsite, my 60 day window is open, I should be able to book that ticket on those valid days, that's my understanding anyway. I don't recall having this issue previously when I've done single day tickets, but I don't remember if my stay began on a value day.

Now I wonder if all four of those days will open tomorrow or will they open one by one? I was going to be flexible with my Animal Kingdom day and swap it with Universal if I needed, but I'm not getting up early every morning to do this. The advantage of staying on site is supposed to be the ability to book at all once at 60 days from checkin.

Hello, I am in a similar situation, where I have a room 09/20 to 09/23 with DAH, MNSSHP and a value ticket booked for Animal Kingdom on 09/24. My 60 day window opens tomorrow, and really only care about booking fastpasses for animal kingdom day. Were you able to resolve the booking issues you had? Or did you have to keep attempting to book fastpases each morning? Thanks in advance for response.

Please disregard I saw the user posted in another thread about getting the fast passes after the "glitch" was fixed last week.

Last edited:
Hello, I am in a similar situation, where I have a room 09/20 to 09/23 with DAH, MNSSHP and a value ticket booked for Animal Kingdom on 09/24. My 60 day window opens tomorrow, and really only care about booking fastpasses for animal kingdom day. Were you able to resolve the booking issues you had? Or did you have to keep attempting to book fastpases each morning? Thanks in advance for response.

Please disregard I saw the user posted in another thread about getting the fast passes after the "glitch" was fixed last week.
Yes, it was the glitch. As soon as the glitch was fixed for me, my value days appeared as bookable just as I suspected they should be. It was 2am-ish central time so it was not technically the next day's booking window yet.

Thank you for responding. I was able to book my fastpasses for Animal Kingdom this morning with no problems. It really sucks you had to keep checking all day for yours. Hope you have a wonderful trip.

My friend arrives the week before us with a RO reservation. We are renting DVC and have another week after they leave. Our stays overlap by 2 days. Will I be able to book my FP+ when she does for the two days we overlap?

My friend arrives the week before us with a RO reservation. We are renting DVC and have another week after they leave. Our stays overlap by 2 days. Will I be able to book my FP+ when she does for the two days we overlap?
She can book for those 2 days for you when her window opens if everyone in your MDX is linked to her MDX and if 1 onsite person is included in the FP grouping that you are in.

She can also book for you for all your other days if an onsite person is grouped with your party and then is removed from the group as soon as the Warning appears.

Are you staying at a Disney Resort or a DSprings Hotel?

A poster on the Orlando Board said they were told that a 7-day AP max applies to a DSprings Stay even if the Stay is longer than for 7 park days.

This max was never stated prior to the FP and EMH perks for those who stay at a DSprings Hotel. AP guests need to complain.

I previously posted that I would send a tweet and an email and if/when I heard anything back I would post here. The response to the tweet (paraphrasing) was that my concern would be forwarded. The response to me email, where I also mentioned MDE being down that morning, was that as a one time courtesy I would be given one extra FP+ per day of my trip if I were to give them my MDE information. I was going out of town so I have not done that yet but, it still doesn't address that as an AP staying at Disney Springs hotel there is still a 7-day max on FP+.

Last edited:
I previously posted that I would send a tweet and an email and if/when I heard anything back I would post here. The response to the tweet (paraphrasing) was that my concern would be forwarded. The response to me email, where I also mentioned MDE being down that morning, was that as a one time courtesy I would be given one extra FP+ per day of my trip if I were to give them my MDE information. I was going out of town so I have not done that yet but, it still doesn't address that as an AP staying at Disney Springs hotel there is still a 7-day max on FP+.
Hopefully those Anytime FPs will be good for any Attraction. :goodvibes

I’m sorry in advance, I’m trying to wrap my head around this but can’t figure it out. Im traveling with 10 people in June in 4 different CR rooms. I just booked a package for my room with tix and dining. The other 3 rooms were planning on booking theirs this week. I will be handling all adrs and fp for everyone, we would like to stay together. I just read that with packages I can’t do that? Can someone explain for me? Should I maybe cancel the dining part and just do room and tix? Does that change anything?

Thank you for any help, it’s our first time booking packages.

I’m sorry in advance, I’m trying to wrap my head around this but can’t figure it out. Im traveling with 10 people in June in 4 different CR rooms. I just booked a package for my room with tix and dining. The other 3 rooms were planning on booking theirs this week. I will be handling all adrs and fp for everyone, we would like to stay together. I just read that with packages I can’t do that? Can someone explain for me? Should I maybe cancel the dining part and just do room and tix? Does that change anything?

Thank you for any help, it’s our first time booking packages.
If everyone is arriving and checking in for their package stays on the exact same day, you can book FPs for everyone.

It’s easiest to list all 10 people in your MDX account and link all the onsite reservations to your MDX. Then you can book FPs exactly 60 days out from your package check-in date if everyone arrives on the same day.

If everyone is arriving and checking in for their package stays on the exact same day, you can book FPs for everyone.

It’s easiest to list all 10 people in your MDX account and link all the onsite reservations to your MDX. Then you can book FPs exactly 60 days out from your package check-in date if everyone arrives on the same day.
Ok whew! Yes we all fly in together, just will be in 4 different rooms. So sounds like we should be good to go? Thank you so much, it is appreciated.

Another question about groups touring together.

We are staying onsite and will be able to book our fast passes at 60 days. We have friends who will be at the parks with us for a few days, who recently moved to Florida and a Florida AP. I understand that if I link their tickets with us; I can book fast passes for them.

I have read enough to confuse myself about how this works. I have two main questions.

1. There are rides that we want to FP that they don't like. Can I book a different FP for them at that time?

2. One day they will be joining us late in the day at the 2nd park we go to that day. Can I book FP for them at the park they will visit? (We will have FP at the park we will visit that morning, but plan to get FP at the 2nd park when we finish at 1st park.

Thanks.

Another question about groups touring together.

We are staying onsite and will be able to book our fast passes at 60 days. We have friends who will be at the parks with us for a few days, who recently moved to Florida and a Florida AP. I understand that if I link their tickets with us; I can book fast passes for them.

I have read enough to confuse myself about how this works. I have two main questions.

1. There are rides that we want to FP that they don't like. Can I book a different FP for them at that time?

2. One day they will be joining us late in the day at the 2nd park we go to that day. Can I book FP for them at the park they will visit? (We will have FP at the park we will visit that morning, but plan to get FP at the 2nd park when we finish at 1st park.

Thanks.
1. Yes
2. Yes

What's the latest on all parties needing a FP when a Rider Swap option is needed? Seems like it's gone back and forth on whether both parents needed a FP to use the FP line and get a RS, or if one parent can get a FP to ride something with the shorter child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter