FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after reading the FAQ, I realize that only the 4th FP can be used for another Tier 1 attraction.

Well there are some days that I only want to reserve 2 FP, should I just book 1 early morning FP to an attraction that I will not use to unlock the 4th FP? So by the time I finished using the 2 FP that I want, I can try to get another FP for Tier 1 attraction. Will this work?

So after reading the FAQ, I realize that only the 4th FP can be used for another Tier 1 attraction.

Well there are some days that I only want to reserve 2 FP, should I just book 1 early morning FP to an attraction that I will not use to unlock the 4th FP? So by the time I finished using the 2 FP that I want, I can try to get another FP for Tier 1 attraction. Will this work?
Yes and the FP FAQ ADDENDUM Sticky has the steps for booking another Tier 1 quickly.

My husband is not a big rollercoaster fan but we did all the same FP for the whole family because we want to stick together and he may do some of the mild ones. If he decides not to ride one of the rides we got a FP on is it best just to let it expire or tap in and not ride it? Thanks

My husband is not a big rollercoaster fan but we did all the same FP for the whole family because we want to stick together and he may do some of the mild ones. If he decides not to ride one of the rides we got a FP on is it best just to let it expire or tap in and not ride it? Thanks
Either will work, but tapping in will clear it faster, if that’s your objective. You could also let someone ride a second time with his band.

Question- is the Disney World MDE website only allowing FP+ reservations for resort guests to be made at the 30 day mark instead of 60? Or is this a glitch? The app is doing the same thing and my reservation is linked to MDE account. I'm not yet at my 60 days so this could be why it's not showing, but I know that there were some recent updates so I just want to make sure before I make my FP+ in two weeks.

Any suggestions/guidance is appreciated thank you.

Question- is the Disney World MDE website only allowing FP+ reservations for resort guests to be made at the 30 day mark instead of 60? Or is this a glitch? The app is doing the same thing and my reservation is linked to MDE account. I'm not yet at my 60 days so this could be why it's not showing, but I know that there were some recent updates so I just want to make sure before I make my FP+ in two weeks.

Any suggestions/guidance is appreciated thank you.

See Post #3. From it:
  • For onsite guests with a room-only reservation, the 60-day prebooking window will not appear until the 60-day mark, assuming valid tickets are attached to the account. Before this point only a 30-day window (from the current day) will be active, again assuming valid tickets are attached to the account. It is possible to practice booking FPs using this 30-day window.

Either will work, but tapping in will clear it faster, if that’s your objective. You could also let someone ride a second time with his band.
Thanks. If he taps it does it just have to tap it when you first get on the ride? (I thought I read somewhere that some rides have more than one place to tap.). We would let someone be else ride again but there are only 3 of us and DS will only be 5 years old so he can't ride any by himself and I think he would be mad if I rode a ride a second time without him!

Thanks. If he taps it does it just have to tap it when you first get on the ride? (I thought I read somewhere that some rides have more than one place to tap.). We would let someone be else ride again but there are only 3 of us and DS will only be 5 years old so he can't ride any by himself and I think he would be mad if I rode a ride a second time without him!

The first tap at the entrance is sufficient.

See Post #3. From it:

Thank you. At one point I was able to see the forward moving calendar with active dates in black, dates beyond that grayed out. It worked as a countdown for reference as to how far out they were currently booking.

Thank you. At one point I was able to see the forward moving calendar with active dates in black, dates beyond that grayed out. It worked as a countdown for reference as to how far out they were currently booking.
You do have a forward moving calendar off of any onsite stay. It continually rolls until you are in your resort and complete your checkout.

That’s probably what you saw off of a previous onsite stay.

I was able to make Fast Pass choices for 15 days out today; now we have to go day by day for the rest of the month stay. I'm not complaining because last year we could only do 10 days at a time. I think for longer stays the FP elections are just whatever MDE feels like giving at the time...:confused3

I was able to make Fast Pass choices for 15 days out today; now we have to go day by day for the rest of the month stay. I'm not complaining because last year we could only do 10 days at a time. I think for longer stays the FP elections are just whatever MDE feels like giving at the time...:confused3
No; it’s been confirmed.

See the FP FAQ ADDENDUM Sticky - there’s a FP for Long Stays post.

As long as your own personal group has separately linked tickets, the other family can book for you.

If you purchased a package which includes your tickets, you’ll have to wait until your booking window opens.

Can I ask a follow up on this? Can someone who is a family/friend on MDE book for the whole group , even if a couple from the group are staying off property? (tickets were purchased through third party and linked to MDE)

Already asked this question in another thread and then I found this one. Looked but can't locate the same question.
FP window opens on Aug 25th. Last day of use for our AP's are Oct 26th, only 2 days into our trip. We have extra sets of AP's in our MDE acct, but did not want to use them for this trip. We want to renew what we have and save the old AP's.

Question is will the system allow me to book all 8 days or will I have to renew today, a few days early, to make all our FP's?

Also, we unexpectedly are now going for 3 days after Thanksgiving. Is it true we won't be able to make FP's 60 days out on Sept 26th because we won't have used the FP's from the October trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter