FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing some prelim planning for Apr 2019.

. If I do that however, I can't prebook fastpass for the first part of my trip while at the Dolphin because I can only start booking FP+ 60 days before the Poly stay. I could book fastpasses for the Poly portion of the trip like usual. Then once at WDW I have to go to guest services to activate my tickets on upcoming Poly reservation for my earlier Dolphin portion of the trip. Then I could book FP+ once the tickets are activated. Essentially with this option I can't book FP+ for the Dolphin part of my trip until at WDW. (With the dates I'm looking at, I can't place the Dolphin after the Poly because it's showing as sold out. So the Dolphin has to come first.)
Sounds about right.
I don't understand why you can't book the Dolphin portion FP at 60 days with a Room Only as long as you have separately purchased tickets.... What am I missing? :confused3

I don't understand why you can't book the Dolphin portion FP at 60 days with a Room Only as long as you have separately purchased tickets.... What am I missing? :confused3
You’re missing the ‘package’ for Stay#2 - it prohibits booking for days prior to actual check-in at Poly. :)

Hello everyone!
We're going to WDW 10/28-11/8. We have 7-day park hoppers. Unfortunately, we have 4-split stays because of resort availabilty during this busy season, staying in SSR & Best Western in Disney Springs area. My FP+60 day window opened yesterday, but could only book until 11/3. I plan to go to the parks on:
10/29
1030 MNSSHP tix
10/31
11/3, 4, 5, 6, 7
MDX will not let me book beyond 11/3.

Thank You!

Hello everyone!
We're going to WDW 10/28-11/8. We have 7-day park hoppers. Unfortunately, we have 4-split stays because of resort availabilty during this busy season, staying in SSR & Best Western in Disney Springs area. My FP+60 day window opened yesterday, but could only book until 11/3. I plan to go to the parks on:
10/29
1030 MNSSHP tix
10/31
11/3, 4, 5, 6, 7
MDX will not let me book beyond 11/3.

Thank You!
Cancel your MNSSHP FPs and see if that allows the other days to open.

What are your 4 stays and which dates?

Cancel your MNSSHP FPs and see if that allows the other days to open.

What are your 4 stays and which dates?
We are DVC owners
1st 10/28-11/1 SSR
2nd 11/1-11/3 SSR
3rd 11/3-11/5 Best Western Disney Springs
4th 11/5-11/8 SSR
I still have a waitlist for the entire stay at SSR, but my chances looks slim.
I only have one FP+ on 10/30 before MNSSHP. We were hoping to take advantage of the 2pm early entry for DVC owners.
Thanks

We are DVC owners
1st 10/28-11/1 SSR
2nd 11/1-11/3 SSR
3rd 11/3-11/5 Best Western Disney Springs
4th 11/5-11/8 SSR
I still have a waitlist for the entire stay at SSR, but my chances looks slim.
I only have one FP+ on 10/30 before MNSSHP. We were hoping to take advantage of the 2pm early entry for DVC owners.
Thanks
It’s your Best Western stay that isn’t registering. Call Disney with the BW Confirmation number that you have and have them add it on.

Having issues with my split stay as well. I'm booked at the Boardwalk for 10/28-11/1 (DVC rental), and I have a house rental for 11/1-11/8. I was able to book fastpasses from the 28th through Nov.1, but I can't book anything after. Am I missing something, or will I not be able to book fastpasses after Nov.1 until 30 days prior?

Having issues with my split stay as well. I'm booked at the Boardwalk for 10/28-11/1 (DVC rental), and I have a house rental for 11/1-11/8. I was able to book fastpasses from the 28th through Nov.1, but I can't book anything after. Am I missing something, or will I not be able to book fastpasses after Nov.1 until 30 days prior?
You’ll be able to book for each offsite park day 60 days out from each day.

Your FP window rolls once it is 60-days out from an offsite date. See the Split Stay section of this FAQ thread.

Our Fastpass booking window just opened up this morning and I wasn't able to get all the times but I was able to get pretty much every attraction and ride that we wanted booked throughout our 11-day trip. Because my daughter is not a huge fan of Frozen I didn't book fastpasses for Frozen Ever After but I really do want to see it and my husband does as well. My question is how hard would it be to get to Frozen Ever After at rope drop to Epcot? I'm listing all of our fastpasses to get some feedback regarding the fastpasses we have booked in relation to location in the park. This will only be our second trip to Disney and I don't remember the layout of the parks and I threw away my maps from last year for some odd reason. I know that it's a lot that we crammed into 11 days altogether one of the days being a water park day but we are die-hards and we can do it! LOL! I really appreciate the feedback!

10/31-MK Big Thunder Mountain 10:20 a.m.
Splash Mountain 11:40 a.m.
Seven Dwarf Mine 3:20 p.m.
Attending Mickey's not-so-scary Halloween Party!

11/1-HS Toy Story Mania 9:40 a.m.
Tower of Terror 11:50 a.m.
Muppets 3D. 3:05 p.m.

11/2-AK. Kilimanjaro Safari. 9:35 a.m.
Kali River Rapids. 11:30 a.m.
Flight of Passage. 4:05 p.m.

11/3-HS. Rock N' roller coaster. 10:40 a.m.
Tower of Terror. 11:45 a.m.
Slinky Dog Dash. 3:45 p.m.

11/4-EP. Test track. 9:40 a.m.
Mission space. 10:45 a.m.
Spaceship earth. 12:00 p.m.

11/5-AK. Flight of Passage. 9:45 a.m.
Expedition Everest. 10:50 a.m.
Kali River Rapids. 12:20 p.m.

11/6 **** Typhoon Lagoon water park day ****

11/7-HS. Toy Story Mania 10:15 a.m.
Muppets 3D. 11:20 a.m.
Indiana Jones. 12:45 p.m. with Show starting at 1:15 p.m.

11/8-MK. Big Thunder Mountain. 9:05 a.m.
Splash Mountain. 11:25 a.m.
Seven Dwarf Mine. 1:05 p.m.
Attending Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party!

11/9-AK. Kilimanjaro Safari. 9:00 a.m.
Flight of Passage. 10:40 a.m.
Expedition Everest. 12:35 p.m.

11/10-MK. Seven Dwarf Mine. 9:35 a.m.
Space Mountain. 11:35 a.m.
Big Thunder Mountain. 3:15 p.m.

So there is the list. One of the reasons we are going back to the parks more than once or twice is because my daughter and I are going to be there for the first 3 days just the two of us and then my husband is flying out that Friday night late and will join us so starting Saturday it'll be the three of us at the parks. We're not big into meet and greets and I figured that some of the other rides that we kind of want to do we could maybe get into towards the evening or during the parties that we are attending without having to use fastpasses or maybe booking them later in the day. Sorry for the really long post!

Last edited:
I have three FastPass reservations for Monday, Oct. 15th. I wasn't able to get FoP. I want to keep checking to see if I can grab one, but because I already have three, it won't even let me look. Must I first drop one of them for the very slim chance I can pick up FoP?

I have three FastPass reservations for Monday, Oct. 15th. I wasn't able to get FoP. I want to keep checking to see if I can grab one, but because I already have three, it won't even let me look. Must I first drop one of them for the very slim chance I can pick up FoP?

Assuming your FPs are in AK that day, you will have to modify your Navi River Journey FP to see if FOP is available.

Do you have a NRJ fast pass? If you do, click modify and it will show you if there would be any FOP fast passes. If you don't have a NRJ fast pass you could click on any fast pass and click modify and see if FOP has any fast passes. I am going the same day and we also could not get FoP. I have looked some but I think we are going to end up riding it at the end of the night when we are there on Tuesday.

Is there any way to get a FoP fast pass. I have been trying since my 60day window opened, same with 7DMT. Any tips?

Is there any way to get a FoP fast pass. I have been trying since my 60day window opened, same with 7DMT. Any tips?

- Success at getting FPs depends primarily on two factors: the size of the group and how often one is willing to “refresh” the available FP list for that attraction. Constant refreshing, patience, and persistence can result in getting even the most difficult FPs as late as day-of.

Have u checked for everyday of your trip? I was able to get it right at 60 days. But I dont believe it was available everyday. I worked our park days based on what I was able to book our fastpasses for.

I have a split stay: RO at Beach Club followed (immediately) by a stay at VGF using rented DVC points.

Will I be able to book for all days starting at 60 days before my check-in date at Beach Club? (Wasn’t sure if the rented DVC stay is considered RO from the FAQs).

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!