FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a brand new 3 day, 1 park ticket and a old non- expire ticket with 1 theme park day left on it on my Disney app. I’m planning to only use the new 3 day ticket and save the old 1 day ticket for a later trip. I’m going to make my FP reservations soon. How do I know which ticket the FPs are going to attach too?
FPs link to your account based on the number of entitlements.

The only thing you need to do is stop by Guest Relations or a Ticket Window before you enter a park to ensure the 3-day ticket is used instead of the 1-day ticket.

I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find it...

I am staying on property (AKL Dec 2-7th) and already booked my fastpasses. I now have some family members adding to our property but staying at Hilton Bonnet Creek. Is it possible to try add one of those members to our existing fast passes before their 30 day window bc they will be linked to my MDE? Or will I have to book their fastpasses 30 days out from each park day?

I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find it...

I am staying on property (AKL Dec 2-7th) and already booked my fastpasses. I now have some family members adding to our property but staying at Hilton Bonnet Creek. Is it possible to try add one of those members to our existing fast passes before their 30 day window bc they will be linked to my MDE? Or will I have to book their fastpasses 30 days out from each park day?
Go to each FP and select “Add Guest”

Or,

You can do these steps:
~ Go to the FP area’s “+”
~ Select you + your new guests
~ Select day and park
~ When the warning about you appears, remove yourself from the party.

The FP booking window remains open for your new guests. Remember to Remove yourself from the group for each FP and choose a FP window that overlaps your family's window.

Go to each FP and select “Add Guest”

Or,

You can do these steps:
~ Go to the FP area’s “+”
~ Select you + your new guests
~ Select day and park
~ When the warning about you appears, remove yourself from the party.

The FP booking window remains open for your new guests. Remember to Remove yourself from the group for each FP and choose a FP window that overlaps your family's window.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I had no idea this was even a possibility before seeing this thread.

Have people been having the issue of losing FP made with Halloween Party tickets this year? I know it was an issue last year, but I haven't heard anything about it this year. We booked our FP last week and I was able to book an extra day due to the MVMCP ticket, but I'm worried about losing our last day of FP.

Have people been having the issue of losing FP made with Halloween Party tickets this year? I know it was an issue last year, but I haven't heard anything about it this year. We booked our FP last week and I was able to book an extra day due to the MVMCP ticket, but I'm worried about losing our last day of FP.
There have been reports of Party people receiving the Warning email. If you receive the email, call Disney or remove the FPs that are booked for your Party day.

Just posting again hoping for an answer :) **The people that cannot book fastpasses do not have fastpasses booked for that day already.

Hi all, we are staying at BW Lake Buena Vista and have booked our regular park day fast passes at our 60 day out point. There is 6 of us - 4 have 7 day passes and 2 have 6 day passes.

Tonight I found out that we are able to book fast passes for the night of the Christmas party for the 4-7 time slot. When I went to do this, I receive this error:

FastPass+ Limit Reached
These Guests have reached their maximum FastPass+ allotment. To continue, remove them from your party. Their existing plans won't change. Or, go back and select a date for which you already made FastPass+ selections.

I receive this error only for the 4 of us with the 7 day passes but not my in-laws that have the 6 days. Any idea why that is?

Just posting again hoping for an answer :) **The people that cannot book fastpasses do not have fastpasses booked for that day already.

Hi all, we are staying at BW Lake Buena Vista and have booked our regular park day fast passes at our 60 day out point. There is 6 of us - 4 have 7 day passes and 2 have 6 day passes.

Tonight I found out that we are able to book fast passes for the night of the Christmas party for the 4-7 time slot. When I went to do this, I receive this error:

FastPass+ Limit Reached
These Guests have reached their maximum FastPass+ allotment. To continue, remove them from your party. Their existing plans won't change. Or, go back and select a date for which you already made FastPass+ selections.

I receive this error only for the 4 of us with the 7 day passes but not my in-laws that have the 6 days. Any idea why that is?
The 7-day tickets must be triggering the system to block booking with the Party ticket whereas, there isn’t a block triggered for the 6-day tickets.

Other posters have been receiving emails about the excess FPs from the Party ticket and have had to delete the Party ticket FPs.

If you want to try booking FPs you’ll need to call IT. But, you may receive the “need to delete” emails.

My apologies if these questions has been asked before, please feel free to direct me to the answers if that is the case.

Having park hoppers:

1. Can I make only one FP+ reservation for Park 1 beforehand, and as soon as I tap the Mickey head in Park 1 the day of, make the additional 2 FP+s for Park 2?

2. At a tiered park, can I make only one FP+ reservation in advance for a Tier 1 attraction, and as soon as I tap the Mickey head, make the other 2 additional FP+s that also includes another Tier 1 attraction?

Thank you so much in advance for the insights and response!!! Much appreciated! :flower:

My apologies if these questions has been asked before, please feel free to direct me to the answers if that is the case.

Having park hoppers:

1. Can I make only one FP+ reservation for Park 1 beforehand, and as soon as I tap the Mickey head in Park 1 the day of, make the additional 2 FP+s for Park 2?

2. At a tiered park, can I make only one FP+ reservation in advance for a Tier 1 attraction, and as soon as I tap the Mickey head, make the other 2 additional FP+s that also includes another Tier 1 attraction?

Thank you so much in advance for the insights and response!!! Much appreciated! :flower:
1. Yes; this is explained in the FP FAQ ADDENDUM Sticky.

2. Yes if you are talking about Park#2. Any tier can be booked for a different park.

Thoughts. Should I book SDMT before I try for Alien Saucer, if Alien is toward 60+6 or 7. I can also rope drop Alien before SDD.

Disney canceled my SDMT FP+, but gave us an anytime FP+ including SDMT. Can schedule another FP and still keep our anytime FP+?

Thoughts. Should I book SDMT before I try for Alien Saucer, if Alien is toward 60+6 or 7. I can also rope drop Alien before SDD.
We got SDMT at 60 days. It was for 9pm but since we are only doing DAH I didn’t bother logging in to make FP until 12pm.

Disney canceled my SDMT FP+, but gave us an anytime FP+ including SDMT. Can schedule another FP and still keep our anytime FP+?
Yes. Treat an Anytime as a Bonus FP / it doesn’t count as 1 of your initial 3 pre-booked FPs.

• Castmembers - 7 Days Before Park Day:
    • CMs not staying at any of the resorts listed above, but with CM tickets linked to an MDX account. CM tickets include Maingates, Guest Passes, and comps. Note: If CMs are linked to or listed on accounts of either category above, they share that category's booking window (60 days onsite, 30 days offsite).

I have a question about the above info found in Post #3. My DH is a non-FL CM. In regards to the comp tickets that we are issued twice per year:

1. If we were to book an offsite stay and planned on entering with comp tickets, it sounds like we could only book fast passes 7 days in advance...correct? Is there any scenario in which we would be able to book 30 days in advance like other offsite folks?

2. If we were to give comp passes to friends that were staying offsite, would they get a 30 day window or a 7 day window?

Thanks!

• Castmembers - 7 Days Before Park Day:
      • CMs not staying at any of the resorts listed above, but with CM tickets linked to an MDX account. CM tickets include Maingates, Guest Passes, and comps. Note: If CMs are linked to or listed on accounts of either category above, they share that category's booking window (60 days onsite, 30 days offsite).

I have a question about the above info found in Post #3. My DH is a non-FL CM. In regards to the comp tickets that we are issued twice per year:

1. If we were to book an offsite stay and planned on entering with comp tickets, it sounds like we could only book fast passes 7 days in advance...correct? Is there any scenario in which we would be able to book 30 days in advance like other offsite folks?

2. If we were to give comp passes to friends that were staying offsite, would they get a 30 day window or a 7 day window?

Thanks!
1. Yes; only a 7-day window with CM comps.
2. 7-day window. The FP system knows it’s a comp. We used some WDW CM Comps at DLand last Sunday and our tickets were CM Comp tickets.

The only way to open the 30-day window is to link a regular ticket to anyone in your MDX account.

1. Yes; only a 7-day window with CM comps.
2. 7-day window. The FP system knows it’s a comp. We used some WDW CM Comps at DLand last Sunday and our tickets were CM Comp tickets.

The only way to open the 30-day window is to link a regular ticket to anyone in your MDX account.

Thank you for the super quick reply!!

1. Yes; this is explained in the FP FAQ ADDENDUM Sticky.

2. Yes if you are talking about Park#2. Any tier can be booked for a different park.

Thank you, hiroMYhero! For question number 2 I was thinking about the same park. So let’s say I’m going to Epcot in the afternoon, if I make 2 of the Fastpasses for regular rides and schedule the Tier 1 ride last, and let the first two go (no-show) but do make it to the third ride which is the Tier 1 ride, can I try to make another same day FP for another Tier 1 ride as soon as I tap the Mickey head?

TIA for your time and response!! :flower1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter