FastPass+ Frequently Asked Questions

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by mesaboy2, Mar 12, 2016.

1. JETSDAD

JETSDAD DIS Veteran

If only 2 FP's have been selected there is no need to Modify the tier 1. Just do a normal search. It will still show Tier 1 FP's and overlapping times. If 3 FP's have been selected then you have to modify.

hiroMYhero likes this.
  2. hiroMYhero

hiroMYhero I'm satisfied with my care... Moderator

Correct. The message shows as “already selected an experience” and gives the option of “Select a Different Experience.”

When chosen, available Tier 1s then show up.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. JETSDAD

JETSDAD DIS Veteran

Here's an example. I just went in and made a tier 1 and a tier 2 FP for today at Epcot. When I go to add a 3rd FP it will say that I have already selected from that tier but you can click on it to see other options in tier 1.

Screenshot_20181109-105819_Disney World.jpg Screenshot_20181109-105839_Disney World.jpg Screenshot_20181109-105927_Disney World.jpg

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018 at 11:08 AM
    hiroMYhero likes this.
  5. hiroMYhero

Thanks, @JETSDAD! I wasn’t in the mood to screenshot. ;)

If anyone is interested, FEA is available a week from today! :)

JETSDAD likes this.
  6. lvdis

lvdis love disney

Thank you for all this helpful information! So, should I toss my TOT fp so I can see all available times and not be "blocking" 12:05-1:05 from showing?

7. JETSDAD

JETSDAD DIS Veteran

It won't block you from seeing the FP available but it will block you from being able to select it. The system can't handle deleting 2 FP's for 1 so if a FP showed up for SDD for 12:30 let's say, you could click on it but it would ultimately error because it would have to drop your other Tier 1 and TOT in order to add SDD. So yes, that would be sooooo frustrating to see SDD for 12:30 and not be able to grab it lol

8. hoffj070

hoffj070 Earning My Ears

Sorry if this has been asked, but I wasn't seeing it. If I have a room only Disney hotel reservation and separately purchased tickets bought after Oct 16th (so date based tickets), I am wondering when my fastpass booking would open in the following example. If I have a room reservation for February 16th but my ticket date selected when purchasing tickets is February 17th, would my 60 days be from the first day of the reservation or the first day of the ticket start date?

9. hiroMYhero

Your window opens based on the actual room reservation, BUT, you’ll be restricted to booking FPs within the valid ticket timeframe.

10. Babs1975

Babs1975 Loves Eeyore

Question about anytime fp's...I have some anytime fp's being added to my account due to guest recovery. I've read that these can come with or without restrictions, depending on what type they are. If they do have restrictions, what rides will be excluded at each park? I know I will be able to see them in my account once they go in but that could be several days while a CM works on an issue...was just curious if I could find out before then. Thanks!

11. JETSDAD

JETSDAD DIS Veteran

Typically FOP, Navi, 7DMT, PP, FEA, AS2, & SDD would be exclusions if there are any.