FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has now changed, correct? In reading the faq, it now says 30 days from each park day for the offsite portion after an onsite stay. And I can no longer see past 30 days in my mde. I have 6 days of FP booked from March 17-23, and before it showed much further out. Now I can only see the through the 25th.
Correct; the 60-day rolling aspect no longer exists.

FP windows now open for the exact days of an onsite stay. An open 30-day window no longer expands to 60+length of stay.

Ugh this change, which comes just 3 days before our booking window open basically screws us out of getting slinky dog or flight of passage even though we are staying 10 days.

Ugh this change, which comes just 3 days before our booking window open basically screws us out of getting slinky dog or flight of passage even though we are staying 10 days.
If you have an AP, call the AP HelpDesk. They were able to assist DSprings AP guests with FPs for extended stays.

If you have an AP, call the AP HelpDesk. They were able to assist DSprings AP guests with FPs for extended stays.

I don’t have an AP. We don’t go often enough. We’re doing a split stay renting dvc points so I don’t think there’s anyone to help us.

I don’t have an AP. We don’t go often enough. We’re doing a split stay renting dvc points so I don’t think there’s anyone to help us.
Read the last few pages of @rteetz’ FP thread over on his News/Rumors Board.

They are discussing Splits over there. :)

Ouch. So basically another attempt by Disney to force people to stay on site.

Some of the split stays are on-site between different resorts, so I don't think that has anything to do with it. Now whether it affects those onsite as much, I don't know. I would think that 60 day window overlaps and they'd be fine. Again, I don't much about split stays and could be wrong

Some of the split stays are on-site between different resorts, so I don't think that has anything to do with it. Now whether it affects those onsite as much, I don't know. I would think that 60 day window overlaps and they'd be fine. Again, I don't much about split stays and could be wrong

As @hiroMYhero says, that’s not correct and why the Split Stays post is no longer.

No; the FP booking window no longer remains open for 2 or more consecutive onsite stays.

In reality, Split Stays no longer exist in the FP booking world.

That seems to punish those people. What's it to Disney? As in why would they do that - they're still staying on site the whole time.

Last edited:
No; the FP booking window no longer remains open for 2 or more consecutive onsite stays.

In reality, Split Stays no longer exist in the FP booking world.
If I decided to switch to a split stay or my DVC waitlist came through after booking FPs, would the system cancel my FPs? :confused3

Hoping someone has experience with our situation:
We are booked with a package (resort, dining, tix) and due to arrive on July 31st. We have friends who booked resort, dining and military tix arriving August 2nd. I have them linked to our MDE and just linked their military tix which needed to be purchased thru the military office. Will I be able to book their fastpasses at the same time I start mine even though they are arriving 2 days later than us? As I mentioned, they are linked on our MDE and their names show up on the account (even though they have a separate reservation # for their resort and dining). Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks!

Hoping someone has experience with our situation:
We are booked with a package (resort, dining, tix) and due to arrive on July 31st. We have friends who booked resort, dining and military tix arriving August 2nd. I have them linked to our MDE and just linked their military tix which needed to be purchased thru the military office. Will I be able to book their fastpasses at the same time I start mine even though they are arriving 2 days later than us? As I mentioned, they are linked on our MDE and their names show up on the account (even though they have a separate reservation # for their resort and dining). Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks!
Yes you’ll be able to book for them. :-)

I was excited last week when I added a night at the beginning of my trip and thought I’d get SDD and 7DMT at least twice in my two week stay but alas with my four different resorts at max four nights each I may get neither at all. Real disappointed in this timing and change. I am not at all trying to scam the system, just wanted to try a few different resorts for my last trip until 2021. First FP+ window opens 3/6 so there is a chance things change or I can get assistance from the AP HelpDesk

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter