FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hiroMYhero, if the in-laws aren’t linked as Friends & Family to OP’s MDE, is there a way for OP to book FPs for all of them together? Or will OP be coordinating FPs booked via 2 separate MDE accounts?
OP already has her FPs booked. She can look for overlapping FPs for the later arrivers.

My window supposedly opened this morning but I am not able to select any dates in my window. Everything is linked properly. No luck on app or website. All the days are gray. My sister was able to make a booking from her app.

My window supposedly opened this morning but I am not able to select any dates in my window. Everything is linked properly. No luck on app or website. All the days are gray. My sister was able to make a booking from her app.
Does your brother have linked tickets? His is the first window to open so he needs tickets and needs to be part of the FP group to select FPs.

I just wanted to report my experience. We are stay for 16 nights and have annual passes. 60 days from check-in day, I could book the check-in day plus 14 additional days. The next day I could book another day beyond that.
Thanks! This info is included in the FP FAQ ADDENDUM Sticky and your FP booking is going as described. :)

I'm sure everything is fine but need to ask for peace of mind. I'm doing all the fast pass bookings for 10 of us (3 people in 1 room with tix, 3 people in 2nd room with tix, 2 people in 3rd room with tix and 2 people in 4th room with tix). I have all their packages linked to my account but when I go on to just nose around the FP page to get a feel for it MDE still says "you need to link reservations/tickets". My FP window opens on April 17th. I just want to make sure this is normal and everything will automatically appear on the day of.... or if I need to call.

thank you!!!

I'm sure everything is fine but need to ask for peace of mind. I'm doing all the fast pass bookings for 10 of us (3 people in 1 room with tix, 3 people in 2nd room with tix, 2 people in 3rd room with tix and 2 people in 4th room with tix). I have all their packages linked to my account but when I go on to just nose around the FP page to get a feel for it MDE still says "you need to link reservations/tickets". My FP window opens on April 17th. I just want to make sure this is normal and everything will automatically appear on the day of.... or if I need to call.

thank you!!!
Yes; it’s normal. Packages open up exactly 60 days out.

What about tickets purchased separately? We have a dvc reservation and I purchased our tickets today however when I go and try and look at fast passes I keep getting the need to link tickets message? All the tickets are linked.

What about tickets purchased separately? We have a dvc reservation and I purchased our tickets today however when I go and try and look at fast passes I keep getting the need to link tickets message? All the tickets are linked.
If you purchased yesterday, they must be date-based tickets.

60 days out from the start date is when you’ll see your FP window open.

I'm hoping for some help. I'll unsure of my understanding of how split stay tickets work. We have a split stay coming up in August and are planning to buy 2 day passes through our travel agent. We don't plan on using them until our last day of the first stay and on another day at the next resort. Is it possible to book them both for the 60+days for the beginning reservation? We also bought a single day park park hopper through a school auction but will use that at the second resort. Do you think this will cause confusion through MDE?

Wish I would’ve thought more about rides when planning out our trip in June when deciding on parks and making ADRs (most of the family is big on having at least table service for lunch during summer visits to get a break from the heat). We have HS on our 2nd day of trip and yesterday at 60 days out from trip SDD already out of Fastpasses, of course the system was buggy so took awhile to try for those and then I went to get our FoP FP for 6th day of trip. Surprised that when tried to get ToT times didn’t start till 6:00. Half the family is going to leave the park in late afternoon so that means guess we are waiting in line for ToT.
Plan your trips with HS at the end if you really want to FP SDD.

Half the family is going to leave the park in late afternoon so that means guess we are waiting in line for ToT.
When you have time, go to your ToT FPs and Modify to search for an earlier time.

Grab any earlier time and then Modify to look for another earlier time slot. Keep doing this up until you’re actually in the park if necessary.

When you have time, go your ToT FPs and Modify to search for an earlier time.

Grab any earlier time and then Modify to look for another earlier time slot. Keep doing this up until you’re actually in the park if necessary.

Will definitely be checking every so often this month and check little more frequently as closer to trip and day of. I will say that last two trips I seem to have enjoyed less as constantly on the app trying to get the next fast pass or better time. Last time I said I wouldn’t bother and just enjoy my time (but still had the app up most of the day, especially at MK) my goal wa to try and relax for this trip. Crazy thing is I don’t even do the “thrill” rides due to health issues but still am the one in 12 family members that does all the planning.

This thread is awesome! Thanks so much for the helpful and comprehensive FAQ.

Here's my situation- let me know if I need to clarify any of the details:

Person 1- Has AP and onsite resort stay Day 1-5
Person 2- 5 day, date based hopper, split stay (checkin Day 1, Day 4), different reservations as Person 1
Person 3- 2 day date based hopper, checkin on Day 4, same reservation as Person 2

If we are all linked in MDX, can Person 1 book FP for all 3 guests 60 days from Day 1, for Days 1-5, including for Person 3 for the final two days of the trip?

Can Person 2 book the fast passes for this group, or will there be an issue due to the split stay (different reservations) during the trip?

Would love to hear insight and opinions.

Thanks!!!

This thread is awesome! Thanks so much for the helpful and comprehensive FAQ.

Here's my situation- let me know if I need to clarify any of the details:

Person 1- Has AP and onsite resort stay Day 1-5
Person 2- 5 day, date based hopper, split stay (checkin Day 1, Day 4), different reservations as Person 1
Person 3- 2 day date based hopper, checkin on Day 4, same reservation as Person 2

If we are all linked in MDX, can Person 1 book FP for all 3 guests 60 days from Day 1, for Days 1-5, including for Person 3 for the final two days of the trip?

Can Person 2 book the fast passes for this group, or will there be an issue due to the split stay (different reservations) during the trip?

Would love to hear insight and opinions.

Thanks!!!

Yes, as long as you can see all the profiles in your MDE, you will be able to book FP for everyone when the FP window opens for Person 1. (If you want to book different FP for each person, it can be done but has become more of a hassle recently).

Reactions: CJN
They are back correctly! Signed out then in and there they are. Sorry.

Help! Before I panic I thought I'd ask here and I think I may have seen this glitch on a past trip and it corrected but cannot remember. May trip all fast passes were booked for me and DS 7. 2 guests both with AP's valid then and will be at trip time.

Today when i look at our fast passes they are all just for one guest-DS 7. I believe this has happened before and reappeared correctly. Anyone else?

Thanks!

Lisa

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter