FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, as long as you can see all the profiles in your MDE, you will be able to book FP for everyone when the FP window opens for Person 1. (If you want to book different FP for each person, it can be done but has become more of a hassle recently).

Thank you so much for your feedback!

:thanks:

Does everyone have to be arriving the same day? We are linked together on computer, but we arrive on day later

Tomorrow is my 60 day mark. I have a quick strategy question. I'm trying to get FOP at +3 and +8. Knowing that +3 will be hard to get, do I forgo it and try for the +8 first? :confused3

p.s. sorry if I sound like I'm obsessing :hyper:
That’s funny because I have the same situation coming up when I book in two weeks and I was trying to figure out the best strategy too

I forgot to ask if you were able to get FOP for both days
Yes I went for the +3 first like hiro suggested and was able to get FOP no problem. My strategy was to lay out my park days with desired FP in priority order on paper so I would have them in front of me to check off. We do each park twice so I did the two AK days first, then HS 3-4, then MK & EPCOT 4 thru 8. I was able to get every hard to get FP, so it worked out well. I was on as soon as it opened. Last year I had trouble getting +3 for FOP which is why I was worried in the first place. Good luck Sue! :wave:

Last edited:
Ok, I need some help as I'm not sure where to go from here. I have a split stay coming up - 1st stay June 4th to 12th and 2nd stay June 14th to 18th. I bought an 8 day ticket to split between the 2 stays. I was able to book 5 days of fast passes on my first 60-day window. Today was my next 60-day window for the second part of the stay and I'm not able to book. I called and spoke to guest services and they looked at my account and said I cannot book fast passes until the 30-day window and that if I want to book my fast passes now I need to book a room for June 13th. This seems odd to me, but I'm not sure with all the changes that have recently happened if this is correct. If someone can help me out and advise me on what to do.

Ok, I need some help as I'm not sure where to go from here. I have a split stay coming up - 1st stay June 4th to 12th and 2nd stay June 14th to 18th. I bought an 8 day ticket to split between the 2 stays. I was able to book 5 days of fast passes on my first 60-day window. Today was my next 60-day window for the second part of the stay and I'm not able to book. I called and spoke to guest services and they looked at my account and said I cannot book fast passes until the 30-day window and that if I want to book my fast passes now I need to book a room for June 13th. This seems odd to me, but I'm not sure with all the changes that have recently happened if this is correct. If someone can help me out and advise me on what to do.
You don’t have a Split Stay.

Because there is a gap of 1 day between stays, the FP system is blocking you from booking FPs for Stay#2. You’ll have to wait for Disney to fix the system or check at 30 days out from Stay#2 to see if the window opens.

You don’t have a Split Stay.

Because there is a gap of 1 day between stays, the FP system is blocking you from booking FPs for Stay#2. You’ll have to wait for Disney to fix the system or check at 30 days out from Stay#2 to see if the window opens.

If stay #2 is onsite, why does she have to wait until 30 days from checkin instead of being able to book at 60 days from checkin?

Thanks - trying to learn more about these changes!

If stay #2 is onsite, why does she have to wait until 30 days from checkin instead of being able to book at 60 days from checkin?

Thanks - trying to learn more about these changes!
Because of a system processing problem.

There’s a huge thread on this booking problem. The title makes it seem like it’s an AP problem but it affects everyone with more than 1 stay within a 60–day timeframe.

There’s a huge thread on this booking problem. The title makes it seem like it’s an AP problem but it affects everyone with more than 1 stay within a 60–day timeframe.

Thank you for the clarification. Yes, the first thread seemed like it was only for APs so I didn't think it related. I'm just frustrated to be paying the money to stay on-site thinking I would get the 60+ day window and now I can't and I know at 30 days my choices will be limited.

Thank you for the clarification. Yes, the first thread seemed like it was only for APs so I didn't think it related. I'm just frustrated to be paying the money to stay on-site thinking I would get the 60+ day window and now I can't and I know at 30 days my choices will be limited.
And there’s no guarantee the 30 day window applies because Stay#1 is blocking your window from opening.

Yes I went for the +3 first like hiro suggested and was able to get FOP no problem. My strategy was to lay out my park days with desired FP in priority order on paper so I would have them in front of me to check off. We do each park twice so I did the two AK days first, then HS 3-4, then MK & EPCOT 4 thru 8. I was able to get every hard to get FP, so it worked out well. I was on as soon as it opened. Last year I had trouble getting +3 for FOP which is why I was worried in the first place. Good luck Sue! :wave:
Awesome. Congratulations. Thanks for the reply

And there’s no guarantee the 30 day window applies because Stay#1 is blocking your window from opening.
To add to this, I’m in the same situation and was told this morning that the booking availability for stay #2 may not open until the first reservation falls off!!!!! Now, they were able to force place FPs for me on my second stay but they are booked like the CL FPs meaning I cannot modify without calling in. It’s terrible and she did not sound hopeful that it would be resolved any time soon!

Can you point me to that thread? Would like to follow along. I didn’t realize it was such an issue but glad to know I’m not alone I guess?

I have a fast pass window question. My first FP of the day is going to be Festival of the Lion King at 1:00 PM. Since it is a showtime and not a true window, when is the window open to make my second FP? I'd like to do a 1:30-2:30 window for Kali and a 2:30-3:30 window for FOP for my remaining FPs. is this possible, or will I have to make the second FP for a 2:00-3:00 window?

I have a fast pass window question. My first FP of the day is going to be Festival of the Lion King at 1:00 PM. Since it is a showtime and not a true window, when is the window open to make my second FP? I'd like to do a 1:30-2:30 window for Kali and a 2:30-3:30 window for FOP for my remaining FPs. is this possible, or will I have to make the second FP for a 2:00-3:00 window?

I just checked this stickie....and I didn't see anything specifically that answers this question. I could have missed it though. I'm sure @mesaboy2 or @hiroMYhero knows for sure! But I'm thinking FPs for shows work like rides? I wouldn't think you could have another FP that overlaps your show FP time. But let's see what the two experts have to say! :D

I just checked this stickie....and I didn't see anything specifically that answers this question. I could have missed it though. I'm sure @mesaboy2 or @hiroMYhero knows for sure! But I'm thinking FPs for shows work like rides? I wouldn't think you could have another FP that overlaps your show FP time. But let's see what the two experts have to say! :D
Correct. Your next available FP window will be at the conclusion of the show, not the conclusion of the return window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts