FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am within my time frame to book fast passes for the day we go to MNSSHP. I know we can get into the part at 4 and was told we can make FP from 4-7 but it won't allow me to do that. My tickets are linked to MDE

I am within my time frame to book fast passes for the day we go to MNSSHP. I know we can get into the part at 4 and was told we can make FP from 4-7 but it won't allow me to do that. My tickets are linked to MDE
Do you have a room reservation? If not, 30 days out from the party date is when you can book.

If your party ticket is linked to a fake person, you have to include an onsite real person in the FP group and then remove real person when the Warning appears.

I have a question regarding modifying a fast pass. In the past when you selected modify there was an option to change the party. Is that no longer available? When I booked fast passes it wouldn't let me book for myself on the last day of our stay because my annual pass would be expired by then. I booked the fast pass for the rest of my party and one of my sons who is not making the trip. I fixed my ticket issue and was going to change the party to add me and remove my son that is not going to be there. I no longer see the option to do this. Did they change this or am I not looking in the right place?

I have a question regarding modifying a fast pass. In the past when you selected modify there was an option to change the party. Is that no longer available? When I booked fast passes it wouldn't let me book for myself on the last day of our stay because my annual pass would be expired by then. I booked the fast pass for the rest of my party and one of my sons who is not making the trip. I fixed my ticket issue and was going to change the party to add me and remove my son that is not going to be there. I no longer see the option to do this. Did they change this or am I not looking in the right place?
What you are describing is “Change Party” which no longer exists.

Call IT and they can move the FP for you. Or, Add Guest to choose an overlapping FP for yourself.

Change party is no longer an option.

ETA, hiro beat me!

Do you have a room reservation? If not, 30 days out from the party date is when you can book.

If your party ticket is linked to a fake person, you have to include an onsite real person in the FP group and then remove real person when the Warning appears.
Yes I have an onsite room reservation
The reservation is in my name, and yesterday, I was able to make my FP+ reservations for the previous day.

Yes I have an onsite room reservation
The reservation is in my name, and yesterday, I was able to make my FP+ reservations for the previous day.
And your Party ticket is linked to your MDX Profile - not to a fake person?

If so, this may mean that Party Tickets are not valid for FP booking.

You may want to check the MNSSHP thread to see what others have reported.

And your Party ticket is linked to your MDX Profile - not to a fake person?
I'm not sure why you keep referring to a fake person. Why would I list a fake person on my reservation?
The Technical support online chat person told me to call direct which I did. The castmember said that last year, they offered FP selections between 4-7, but they haven't decided whether they are allowing it this year. I hope they decide to allow it!

I'm not sure why you keep referring to a fake person. Why would I list a fake person on my reservation?
The Technical support online chat person told me to call direct which I did. The castmember said that last year, they offered FP selections between 4-7, but they haven't decided whether they are allowing it this year. I hope they decide to allow it!
Because many party goers link party tickets to a fake person to pre-book 6 FPs for that party day.

I have a question about booking FP and splitting resort stay. Looking at 2 nights at BC with 5 day hopper and then switching to 3 nights at Swan. But how would I go about making these FP? I assume I would make them for the first 3 days when my 60 day window opens at the BC but can I make all 5 days or do I then have to wait until my Swan 60 day window opens to make my other FP's? (my day 4 and day 5 of FP's)
This would mean I would miss out on the 60+4 and 60+5 "perk".
Any idea how this is done? thanks.

I have a question about booking FP and splitting resort stay. Looking at 2 nights at BC with 5 day hopper and then switching to 3 nights at Swan. But how would I go about making these FP? I assume I would make them for the first 3 days when my 60 day window opens at the BC but can I make all 5 days or do I then have to wait until my Swan 60 day window opens to make my other FP's? (my day 4 and day 5 of FP's)
This would mean I would miss out on the 60+4 and 60+5 "perk".
Any idea how this is done? thanks.
From the Split Section at the top of this thread which also applies to Swan:
“As before, for multiple back-to-back onsite stays at Disney-owned resorts the booking window will open 60 days before the check-in date of the first stay and extend until the checkout date of the last stay.”

From the Split Section at the top of this thread which also applies to Swan:
“As before, for multiple back-to-back onsite stays at Disney-owned resorts the booking window will open 60 days before the check-in date of the first stay and extend until the checkout date of the last stay.”

Thank you. I haven't booked it yet but am getting close to making up my mind for sure! I just wasn't sure how it would work with the Swan being Disney yet not Disney.

Thank you. I haven't booked it yet but am getting close to making up my mind for sure! I just wasn't sure how it would work with the Swan being Disney yet not Disney.
You're right to be thinking about this, the Swan isn't exactly Disney owned. So the FAQ does not answer. And it didn't work when we tried it.

Last edited:
You're right to be thinking about this, the Swan isn't exactly Disney owned. So the FAQ does not answer. And it didn't work when we tried it.

It kinda does—the Swan is listed as qualifying for 60 days—but I added a parenthetical to make it extra clear that it still applies even though not Disney-owned.

Hi.
Is there a post that I missed on here regarding the new FP system that will be implemented at MGM in August? I am going September 4-14 and booked an extra night at BWVs so we can walk to MGM at 4:15 am to get in for the 6 am opening. I'm also wondering for a 6 am EEMH opening, does this mean FPs will begin at 6 am too?

Thank you.

Hi.
Is there a post that I missed on here regarding the new FP system that will be implemented at MGM in August? I am going September 4-14 and booked an extra night at BWVs so we can walk to MGM at 4:15 am to get in for the 6 am opening. I'm also wondering for a 6 am EEMH opening, does this mean FPs will begin at 6 am too?

Thank you.

Any known changes are kept current in the first ten posts. As always, FPs are available during regular park hours only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter