FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re not at square 1. The system recognizes your Tickets when your FP window opens. This is how the system functions with date-based tickets and package tickets.

Thank you for explaining exactly what I needed to know in a way I could understand. Really appreciate it.

We want to let my son get a FP for Navi as he isnt tall enough for FOP. Do I have to get a Navi FP myself, or can I go on with him without a FP as long as he has one?

We want to let my son get a FP for Navi as he isnt tall enough for FOP. Do I have to get a Navi FP myself, or can I go on with him without a FP as long as he has one?
- All guests entering an attraction's FP queue must have a valid FP for that attraction, including all character M&Gs. The only exceptions to this are small children under 3yo, who do not need FPs.

You won't be allowed through the FP line if you don't have a FP for yourself. EVERY person in your party that wants to enter together has to have a FP.

How do I redeem my fastpasses without a magic band or ticket? I am attending Disney After Hours and have a paper ticket right now, which I'm assuming I'll trade in for a wrist band, not a hard ticket, correct? I'm also staying at a Disney Springs area hotel, so I'm assuming I won't get a magic band, correct? I was able to book fast passes, just now wondering how to redeem them. LOL.

Can I use my cell phone?
Can I use an old magic band from a previous trip? If so, how does that work? Is it pretty self explanatory in MDE?

I know this has probably been asked a hundred times but when are they gonna have fast passes for Galaxy edge rides? My fast pass time is fast approaching.....

I know this has probably been asked a hundred times but when are they gonna have fast passes for Galaxy edge rides? My fast pass time is fast approaching.....
Not anytime soon. You don’t even have to consider FPs for SWGE planning.

Do you have to use all three FP's that you're alotted before you can book the additional? At AK on Monday I had Navi, Everest, and KS. After Everest, i canceled KS and tried to book FoP. However, it said I had already chosen a FP for this tier and that I had to use my remaining FP before making another selection. I didn't have one though? Luckily, I was able to grab ITTBAB and walked up to the scanner, walked back out, and was able to make a FoP FP. My question is.. Was that correct? Should I have been allowed to book FoP after I canceled my remaining FP. I could have sworn that I've read that people book 1 FP and then can just keep booking another one, regardless of tier after they use that first one.

***NEVERMIND***

- Only 4th FPs (and beyond) are not subject to tiering limitations. Scheduling less than 3 FPs for a day is not a shortcut to getting additional Group 1 FPs in the same park faster.

needing help. My 60 day window did not open up. Room resvs are in there starting on 12/10. Only 2 people going this trip. Selected both of us. AP vouchers have been on the acct for a while. This will be the trip we activate them.

It is only giving me 30 days out, not the 60. What do I do? Who do I call? I've been waiting on a general number, but in the past I believe I read about a phone number for help just for FP+

Anyone that can help? Thanks

Hi everyone,

So I read the split stay section and I just wanted to make sure I am understanding it correctly. If I’m staying at a Disney resort one night, and then moving to a different resort for 2 more nights, I will be able to make FP’s for all 3 days on the 60 day mark from the first night stay, right?

And would it be better to have a 3 day ticket attached to the first reservation? As of now I have it attached to the second (I don’t actually have the first resort booked yet bc I’m not sure where I want to stay for one night, but it’s definitely what I’m doing!)

Thank you! Hope this all makes sense!

And would it be better to have a 3 day ticket attached to the first reservation? As of now I have it attached to the second
It’s better to just cancel that ticket and link a ticket that you’ve purchased from a ticket discounter for savings over buying from Disney.

You’ll be able to book FPs for all days of your complete stay.

Hollywood Studios question.

Are you required to book and use tier 2 fastpasses before moving on to extra fasspasses? Could I book only a single Tier 1 fastpass (ignoring tier 2) before arriving, use it early in the day, and then (with no booked fastpasses remaining) book whatever tier 1 might be available day of as my next fastpass?

Are you required to book and use tier 2 fastpasses before moving on to extra fasspasses?
Book 2Tier2s and use or book and allow to expire or book and ‘tap’ and walk away.

When in 1 park and not hopping, you can’t just move to booking FP#4/2nd Tier 1.

My FP day is coming up. I'm linked with my 2 DD and they each have their own MDX accounts. Can we all 3 try to get FPs on our FP day? I was hoping we could divide and conquer, each taking a different day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter