FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s better to just cancel that ticket and link a ticket that you’ve purchased from a ticket discounter for savings over buying from Disney.

You’ll be able to book FPs for all days of your complete stay.

Thank you!

Now another question...if I just keep my 2 day tickets attached to my 2nd reservation and buy MVMCP tickets for the first night and attach those to the first resort reservation, what happens? I’m guessing I’d have to do FP’s separately right, because it won’t realize I have the 2 day tickets if they are linked to the 2nd resort reservation...

This is so complicated!:faint::rotfl:

Thank you!

Now another question...if I just keep my 2 day tickets attached to my 2nd reservation and buy MVMCP tickets for the first night and attach those to the first resort reservation, what happens? I’m guessing I’d have to do FP’s separately right, because it won’t realize I have the 2 day tickets if they are linked to the 2nd resort reservation...

This is so complicated!:faint::rotfl:
MVMCP tickets don’t link to reservations so if it’s for that first night, you’ll be fine booking for all days of your 2 stays when your window opens.

Help, I have tickets and resort linked to my account and today is my FP day but it's not working - says I need admission or rezzie linked, but they are there and I see them in MDE. WHat now?

when I click on the resort (off site with priviledges) it says "Information About This Resort Hotel is Not Currently Available" so I guess it's not properly recognized? I want to cry.
This is on the app. The computer won't show my plans at all - it's in a loop "Please Come Back Later, We Can't Show Your Plans At This TIme" ARGH

FWIW using an incognito window worked or maybe the glitch was over by the time I opened the new window an logged on. Hopefully there won't be a glitch for the on-site 60-day window of our split stay.

Our 1st trip as a couple coincides with a convention my husband is attending and some days he may arrive later than me. I'm trying to figure out if I'll cause any problems/challenges for us if I do all of our FPs for 2 people and then let his expire if he doesn't make it to the park in time. We may not know his full meeting schedule until after our FPs are made. I know some users have reported issues in FPs not expiring correctly and limiting their ability to go for a 4th, but it doesn't seem consistent, so I'm not sure how worried I need to be?

Our 1st trip as a couple coincides with a convention my husband is attending and some days he may arrive later than me. I'm trying to figure out if I'll cause any problems/challenges for us if I do all of our FPs for 2 people and then let his expire if he doesn't make it to the park in time. We may not know his full meeting schedule until after our FPs are made. I know some users have reported issues in FPs not expiring correctly and limiting their ability to go for a 4th, but it doesn't seem consistent, so I'm not sure how worried I need to be?
For MK, just cancel the FPs that he misses rather than letting them expire.

For the other parks, if he misses a Tier 1 FP, Cancel it as you can book a Tier 1 for him if you are trying for a Tier 1 as FP#4 for you.

Allow Tier 2 FPs to expire if he misses them. If they don’t drop off, book a close-by Tier 2 and have him tap and walk away.

My FP booking window is tomorrow. My priority list is as follows:
  1. FoP 60+1
  2. 7DMT 60+3
  3. Slinky 60+5
  4. FoP 60+6
  5. 7DMT 60+7
  6. FEA 60+4
Thoughts?

Also, we are a party of 7.

Should I make FP selections for 1, and then add the rest? Or book for all 7 at once?

So...I have 2 nights resort resie Dec 19-21. With one day ticket for Dec 20. Is my 60 day window from The 19th or 20th? And I'm aiming for FOP and think it's a good shot. I will book that first.

Though we plan to hop from HS in AM to AK in PM where we'll have evening FP. I was wondering if we should book AK FP in AM and then hop to HS with hopes to get 4th and 5th FP. We have not had much luck doing that in the past but we have friends who claim to do it all the time. This is Dec 20th too...a level 9 in the parks as far as crowds.

Thanks....I added a 2nd paragraph above if you can give any advice. Much appreciated.
With a 1-day park visit, you’d have better luck rope dropping AK if you want FoP; book only 1 or 2 FPs for AK and as soon as you tap in for FP#1 at AK, immediately book a HS Tier 1 FP...

See the FP FAQ ADDENDUM Sticky for Park Hopping tips.

I received an email from Disney Destinations today cancelling a 9:10 am fastpass and changing it to 12:30. That really throws a wrench into my plans. I called the fastpass helpdesk and they tried to restore it but they said all the fps for 9 :10 have already been snatched up. What??? Has anyone had this happen before? And there are no fastpasses available for anything else in the 9:00 am hour this day at HS. Any advice for me? It's certainly isn't going to ruin our the day...but I'm not happy with disney right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter