FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received an email from Disney Destinations today cancelling a 9:10 am fastpass and changing it to 12:30. That really throws a wrench into my plans. I called the fastpass helpdesk and they tried to restore it but they said all the fps for 9 :10 have already been snatched up. What??? Has anyone had this happen before? And there are no fastpasses available for anything else in the 9:00 am hour this day at HS. Any advice for me? It's certainly isn't going to ruin our the day...but I'm not happy with disney right now.
They may be changing park hours and dropped the 9am hour. The CM might not know. Wouldn't surprise me.

I received an email from Disney Destinations today cancelling a 9:10 am fastpass and changing it to 12:30. That really throws a wrench into my plans. I called the fastpass helpdesk and they tried to restore it but they said all the fps for 9 :10 have already been snatched up. What??? Has anyone had this happen before? And there are no fastpasses available for anything else in the 9:00 am hour this day at HS. Any advice for me? It's certainly isn't going to ruin our the day...but I'm not happy with disney right now.

What date?

They may be changing park hours and dropped the 9am hour. The CM might not know. Wouldn't surprise me.

I cannot recall Disney ever reducing hours unless under extreme and unexpected circumstances.

Same thing happened to me for November 13th at Hollywood studios with little mermaid...I had a 9:10 and they gave me a 1:50 instead. I switched to a 10:00 muppets.

Maybe. But Hollywood Studios opening later than 9am in November I think is doubtful. Not sure I'll ever get a true answer as to why they did this.

Same thing happened to me for November 13th at Hollywood studios with little mermaid...I had a 9:10 and they gave me a 1:50 instead. I switched to a 10:00 muppets.
Maybe. But Hollywood Studios opening later than 9am in November I think is doubtful. Not sure I'll ever get a true answer as to why they did this.
The park hours haven’t changed - I checked and ToT FP is available for 9:15a on 11/13.

The DHS FP system may have glitched and canceled out FPs and subbed in other times.

They must be changing the Little Mermaid schedule. Just wish they'd make these changes 60 days in advance. 😕

They must be changing the Little Mermaid schedule. Just wish they'd make these changes 60 days in advance. 😕
You’re right!

The first show is at 10:00a. I believe the current 9:30a show was in place due to the Extra Early Magic Hours which end on Nov. 2nd.

I’m interested in DAH. I’m told I can enter the MK at 7pm for a 10-1am after hours event. Can I book fast passes for the 7-10 hours? Any concerns with doing this?

Same for me on 11/7. I had an early Mermaid (as a place holder to get in 3 FPs as soon as possible) yesterday that got bumped to 12:10. There appears to be nothing in the morning right now. If I can't improve it, I'll probably just tap at 12:10, or change parks.

If you are park hopping, can you book only your first FP at the 60 day windown and then FP 2 and 3 for a different park after you use your FP1? Let's say I make my FP1 in DHS for TSMM in the morning. Once I use that, can I book my other 2 for Epcot for later in the day or do I have to book 3 in DHS and tap them or let them expire? I know you can't book additional ones in the same park until they are used or expired, but I couldn't find anything about park hopping. I know I probably won't be able to get a same day FP to Soarin', but maybe one for Spaceship Earth, etc? Thanks!

FWIW I had some trouble with MDE for making FP+ rezzies at my different (split stay off/on site) 60 days. Since DH saw the same problems at different times at work as I saw at home on MDE, we suspect a windows 10 issue? Sometimes MDE just blinks an error message and tries to reconnect in an endless loop. I saw this both of my FP+ days until I opened an incognito window using Vivaldi. DH was on Internet Explorer.
Though I was able to make FP+ rezzies in the incognito window, I did get repeated error messages to remove a member of my party - even when there was no FP conflict. I tried again in a minute and all was then well.
Just wanted others to know that despite repeated glitches while making rezzies, I was able to make my FP+ rezzies - so hang in there through the "what the heck" frustration and keep trying.

Can you have two people book FP's on the same account at the same time? I'm thinking myself using MDE on my phone/computer and my partner also logged into my account on his computer.

First time visiting WDW week between Xmas and New years. dec28 to jan4. Im I correct in assuming there will not be many fast passes available 30 days out?

I just booked between Christmas and New Years fast passes. I went in to modify and many rides at Hollywood and Epcot and MK said out of passes for the day. Do they add more later?

I just booked between Christmas and New Years fast passes. I went in to modify and many rides at Hollywood and Epcot and MK said out of passes for the day. Do they add more later?
No, but as other guests change their plans, some availability will pop up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!