FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I booked a last minute trip today and have a room-only reservation in 2 weeks. I had bought my tickets last month and made FP at the 30 day mark (no resort reservation then). If I end up cancelling my onsite reservation will my FP be cancelled? Or will the system see that it was made at 30 days regardless of the onsite hotel and let me keep the fp?

We are doing the Festival of Lion King Tier I package. Our show is 3pm and dinner at Tiffins is at 6. Should I schedule a FastPass for 4:15pm? Will there be about an hour of downtime between the safari and dinner?

Apologies if this question has already been asked and answered.
If you only book your Tier 1 fastpass at Hollywood Studios and don't book your other two, can you book another Tier 1 after you're done using your one fastpass or does the system not allow for that?

Apologies if this question has already been asked and answered.
If you only book your Tier 1 fastpass at Hollywood Studios and don't book your other two, can you book another Tier 1 after you're done using your one fastpass or does the system not allow for that?

In the same park, no.

In a different park, yes.

Thank you for all the info here.

I have a question about pre-booking FP with DAH ticket.

If I am in AK the first part of the day with my park hopper ticket, I know I can book 3 pre-scheduled FP.

If I have a DAH ticket for later that night at MK, can I also pre-book FP for the time between when you can enter and when the party starts? If it's a 10pm start, could I book 7pm, 8pm and 9pm FP

My guess is it can't be done if it's linked to my MDE account / magic band.

Do I need to create a DAH profile for each person in my party and request hard tickets to be able to do this? Then use the hard ticket in the park to access the pre-scheduled FP linked to each person's "DAH profile"?

***I am not trying to cheat the system. I am truly interested in if this can be done. I figured I've basically purchased 2 separate admission tickets for the same date. It should be possible.***

Thanks in advance

Thank you for all the info here.

I have a question about pre-booking FP with DAH ticket.

If I am in AK the first part of the day with my park hopper ticket, I know I can book 3 pre-scheduled FP.

If I have a DAH ticket for later that night at MK, can I also pre-book FP for the time between when you can enter and when the party starts? If it's a 10pm start, could I book 7pm, 8pm and 9pm FP

My guess is it can't be done if it's linked to my MDE account / magic band.

Do I need to create a DAH profile for each person in my party and request hard tickets to be able to do this? Then use the hard ticket in the park to access the pre-scheduled FP linked to each person's "DAH profile"?

***I am not trying to cheat the system. I am truly interested in if this can be done. I figured I've basically purchased 2 separate admission tickets for the same date. It should be possible.***

Thanks in advance

This was answered in the thread you started yesterday by @hiroMYhero.

Quick question. Will having a dining reservation block any FP times? Or do they just give me a warning about a potential conflict?

Question anyone know why the app and website would think my tickets not valid and block me from booking FPs? 60 day window starts today but both the app and the website keeps trying to tell me I don't have a ticket.

This is the second year in a row this has happened to me by the way. So I'm wondering if there is something screwy to deal with the Premier Passport. But then when I actually get to FL I've never had this problem with changing FPs.

Mainly asking since I'm trying to see if there is anyway to fix it on my end. And get off this hour long wait (which I'm a bit confused by, why is it an hour today?) to talk to an agent only to be booted to IT.

Have an After Hours ticket at Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom during vacation, was curious if we are allowed to book a few fast passes those nights since we are allowed to enter the park a few hours early during normal hours? No general admission tickets, just the After Hours.

My 60-day booking window will open tomorrow—this thread has been very informative but I just want to make sure I understand correctly. Currently on the website/app I see only 30 days out for fastpass+ but tomorrow at 7:00 Eastern that should magically have changed to 60 days out? I am staying at the Dolphin and my hotel reservation is linked to my account. They had trouble finding my reservation and linking it at first even though I reserved on the web site and I had to make a few phone calls to get it fixed, so I am just nervous that the fastpass+ 60 day window will be buggy and I will have to call.

So, my FP day is November 26 for a late-January trip. Say DHS changes fastpass tiers after ROTR opens. Would they be sure changes are announced 60+ days out or would there be a scramble to update FP selections based on a new structure?

Second question...any chance at all that this actually happens?

So, my FP day is November 26 for a late-January trip. Say DHS changes fastpass tiers after ROTR opens. Would they be sure changes are announced 60+ days out or would there be a scramble to update FP selections based on a new structure?

Second question...any chance at all that this actually happens?
Answer to second question: No.

If FP changes occur, there should be at least a 90+ day notice to accommodate Club Level FP guests and you are well within that “no change” range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter