FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE booking FP+ for split-stay, I have reservations for:

Part 1 - BWV Studio - 5 people
Part 2 - BWV 2-BR - 6 people

To conserve on points, we are squishing into the studio for a couple of nights at the beginning and then moving to a 2BR when a friend joins us.
My understanding is that we will be able to book FP+ for the whole trip once we hit 60 days prior to Part 1 reservation beginning.
Will I be able to book FP+ for the friend for what will be days 4, 5, 6... of the trip even though she isn't on the reservation for Part 1? Or will I have to wait to book hers until 60 days prior to the reservation she is on (Part 2 of my split stay). I hope this makes sense....

Thanks for any answers/advice!

I didn't see this question answered on the FAQ. We currently have our FPs booked for our April trip. Can you not look and see what other FPs are available if I wanted to switch something unless you cancel one of them? I was thinking I could look and if I saw something cancel one of mine and then grab it.

I didn't see this question answered on the FAQ. We currently have our FPs booked for our April trip. Can you not look and see what other FPs are available if I wanted to switch something unless you cancel one of them? I was thinking I could look and if I saw something cancel one of mine and then grab it.
If you're looking at the same park as you currently have FP's just modify/change an existing FP. If you're looking at a different park then just go through the process like you would normally make a FP and go through the warnings.

Newbie question here!! Going in a couple of weeks and joined the app a bit late, so no early slots for the rides we’re looking at are available. I notice the times do vary occasionally, what’s the chance some much are earlier slots will free up? There’s also no slots of Smugglers Run at all - could this change? Thanks you all

Would you schedule a fastpass for Buzz or Enchanted Tales? We want to do both and the recommendation for touring plans is Enchanted Tales but I've noticed longer waits for Buzz most of the time.

Newbie question here!! Going in a couple of weeks and joined the app a bit late, so no early slots for the rides we’re looking at are available. I notice the times do vary occasionally, what’s the chance some much are earlier slots will free up? There’s also no slots of Smugglers Run at all - could this change? Thanks you all
Keep looking.....especially night before and day of there is quite a bit of movement in FP's and you should be able to find some better times and some rides that maybe are not available right now.

Would you schedule a fastpass for Buzz or Enchanted Tales? We want to do both and the recommendation for touring plans is Enchanted Tales but I've noticed longer waits for Buzz most of the time.
I would probably select Belle as well. Nothing to do with the waits but more to do with the fact that Buzz tends to have more availability day of to add as a 4th+ FP. If you're not going to be adding additional FP's then go with whichever loks to have longer waits,

I would probably select Belle as well. Nothing to do with the waits but more to do with the fact that Buzz tends to have more availability day of to add as a 4th+ FP. If you're not going to be adding additional FP's then go with whichever loks to have longer waits,

We definitely aren't opposed to a 4th Fastpass but we have no experience actually getting one.
Last time we went we never had any luck getting a good one. And like right now Belle is a 20 minute wait while Buzz is 50 minutes.

Hi All. I need some help with our FP+ strategy. We have planned a last minute trip next week and the FP+ are very limited, only the late afternoon and not a lot of good choices. I am going to keep checking for availability to open up. It was the old FP system my last trip to Disney. My question is this, If we do not book our 3 FP are we able to get some the morning of our visit, in the park, in order to get our 3 FP? I hate to book late afternoon as we will not be able to replace them until late. Also, I am seeing that the premium or Tier 1 rides will not be available same day, Is that the case, even at the Kiosk? I am trying to read as fast as I can to get caught up, I apologize as I am sure this has been asked but I have not yet been able to find something similar. Thank you in Advance for any help!

Hi All. I need some help with our FP+ strategy. We have planned a last minute trip next week and the FP+ are very limited, only the late afternoon and not a lot of good choices. I am going to keep checking for availability to open up. It was the old FP system my last trip to Disney. My question is this, If we do not book our 3 FP are we able to get some the morning of our visit, in the park, in order to get our 3 FP? I hate to book late afternoon as we will not be able to replace them until late. Also, I am seeing that the premium or Tier 1 rides will not be available same day, Is that the case, even at the Kiosk? I am trying to read as fast as I can to get caught up, I apologize as I am sure this has been asked but I have not yet been able to find something similar. Thank you in Advance for any help!
I'd say to just keep looking, especially night before and day of. Tier 1 FP's can be found as well.

My FP day is coming up next week and I have a technical question. We have a split stay and rented DVC points for both (BCV straight to OKW). Both resort stays are linked to my MDE account. We have annual passes.

1. Will we be able to book FPs for both halves of our split stay starting at 60 days?
2. Since we will be staying onsite the whole time, will we be able to book FP's for more than 7 days?

Also, I have a 3 day trip, planned for my husband's birthday, in July (on site). Our FP day occurs during our May trip (while we are at Disney). Will we have any problems booking FPs for those days?

When booking Fastpasses is it quicker to book for the same people at once or do you have to reselect each time? There are six of us going but many of the Fastpasses we're splitting up. Also I'm assuming two people can book at the same time right?

My FP day is coming up next week and I have a technical question. We have a split stay and rented DVC points for both (BCV straight to OKW). Both resort stays are linked to my MDE account. We have annual passes.

1. Will we be able to book FPs for both halves of our split stay starting at 60 days?
2. Since we will be staying onsite the whole time, will we be able to book FP's for more than 7 days?

Also, I have a 3 day trip, planned for my husband's birthday, in July (on site). Our FP day occurs during our May trip (while we are at Disney). Will we have any problems booking FPs for those days?

From experience, the answer to your first question is a definite maybe. We've had trips where we could reserve the entire stay, and trips we couldn't. However, since you are DVC - if you find you cannot get FPs for the entire split stay, call DVC Member Services the morning you try. They can help correct the issue - they've allowed me to make FPs for our entire stay, as long as the split stay is consecutive days.

I'm not sure of the answer to question 2 - I thought you could book up to 10 days, but I'm not certain.

Yes, if you cancel your reservation at any time, your FP's will be lost.

I have a follow-up question. What would happen to my fastpasses if I had to cancel one part of a split stay? I currently have an extra night, with a separate room only reservation, prior to my 8 night trip with hoppers and dining plan. I have the extra night booked for possible travel reasons. We may be able to go down a day early if sports schedules permit, so I grabbed the extra night while I could with the current room promotion. This decision most likely won’t happen until a few weeks prior to the trip (another reason I just did a separate room only reservation). If I end up having to cancel that one night, will I lose all of my fastpasses for the entire trip? When I go to make my fastpasses in April, should I wait until a day after my window opens to book my fastpasses so my 60 day booking window lines up with my main reservation? I am worried about losing everything if I have to cancel the room only reservation.

I have a follow-up question. What would happen to my fastpasses if I had to cancel one part of a split stay? I currently have an extra night, with a separate room only reservation, prior to my 8 night trip with hoppers and dining plan. I have the extra night booked for possible travel reasons. We may be able to go down a day early if sports schedules permit, so I grabbed the extra night while I could with the current room promotion. This decision most likely won’t happen until a few weeks prior to the trip (another reason I just did a separate room only reservation). If I end up having to cancel that one night, will I lose all of my fastpasses for the entire trip? When I go to make my fastpasses in April, should I wait until a day after my window opens to book my fastpasses so my 60 day booking window lines up with my main reservation? I am worried about losing everything if I have to cancel the room only reservation.
I've never done a split stay like this. Hopefully someone else can better answer!

I have always found with a question like this or similar is asked an answer usually is not given and I’ve tried to research it myself With no luck so I’m not sure either...... We also like booking trips a lot of times will put an extra night on the beginning or end just in case we are able to arrive earlier or leave later luckily we’ve never had to end up canceling that extra night so I’m still not sure what would happen

I have always found with a question like this or similar is asked an answer usually is not given and I’ve tried to research it myself With no luck so I’m not sure either...... We also like booking trips a lot of times will put an extra night on the beginning or end just in case we are able to arrive earlier or leave later luckily we’ve never had to end up canceling that extra night so I’m still not sure what would happen
Thanks for your response. I may just be cautious and book at the 60 day window for the 8 night stay.

I'm curious, does FoP EVER FP ever show up for people? I am a single day, non-resort person so naturally only get a 30 day window but I know some people have also said sometimes it's gone even before the 60-day windows. But do FP for FoP ever just appear? I'm checking multiple times daily but while Na'vi River Cruise opens from time to time, it seems like FoP is sort of a no go. I know people also say look night before and day of but I did that too earlier this year and again never showed up. So just curious if anyone's ever really had luck getting a FP for it after the fact (as in after the window opens for the particular date).

I'm curious, does FoP EVER FP ever show up for people? I am a single day, non-resort person so naturally only get a 30 day window but I know some people have also said sometimes it's gone even before the 60-day windows. But do FP for FoP ever just appear? I'm checking multiple times daily but while Na'vi River Cruise opens from time to time, it seems like FoP is sort of a no go. I know people also say look night before and day of but I did that too earlier this year and again never showed up. So just curious if anyone's ever really had luck getting a FP for it after the fact (as in after the window opens for the particular date).
I have found them at random times within 60 days but mostly night before and day of. I don't usually bother looking much before the night before because there really isn't a lot of movement in that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter