FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF I just make a Tier 1 FP at DHS and no Tier 2's, can I start making more FP's (one at a time, of course) after I use the Tier 1? Or is making and using (or letting expire) two Tier 2 FP's mandatory in order to start making more?

IF I just make a Tier 1 FP at DHS and no Tier 2's, can I start making more FP's (one at a time, of course) after I use the Tier 1?
You’ll be able to book 2 Tier 2s to complete your initial 3. Expiration is the only way to acquire another Tier 1 quickly.

Read the FP FAQ addendum Sticky for tips or Search this thread for Expire or Expired,

What is the best way to whet character meet and greet fast pass. If I have two FP still left one one other FP gets available to select. I have a chacrater meet and greet at 9pm and wondering if I should lock a fast past for that late in the day?

Will the system allow you to hold 2 Tier 1's at different parks? For example, I have booked Mission Space, Spaceship Earth, and FEA at Epcot. If I cancel one of the two Tier 2's and tap in at the other, will the system allow me to book a Tier 1 at DHS before I use the one at Frozen?

Will the system allow you to hold 2 Tier 1's at different parks? For example, I have booked Mission Space, Spaceship Earth, and FEA at Epcot. If I cancel one of the two Tier 2's and tap in at the other, will the system allow me to book a Tier 1 at DHS before I use the one at Frozen?
Yes. See the FP FAQ addendum Sticky.

Hello, has anyone had issues FP window for Swan- booking entire stay? I read a couple of stickies that said they were not able to book entire stay but had to book day by day. I called Disney and they said I could book entire stay. Any first-hand experiences? I am trying to decide between POFQ or Swan. Thanks. Roughly $200 difference.

Hello, has anyone had issues FP window for Swan- booking entire stay? I read a couple of stickies that said they were not able to book entire stay but had to book day by day. I called Disney and they said I could book entire stay. Any first-hand experiences? I am trying to decide between POFQ or Swan. Thanks. Roughly $200 difference.
Swan is considered onsite for FP booking. From Post#3 of this FAQ:

Onsite guests can book FPs for their entire stay including arrival day and departure day, for as many days as they have tickets for. The maximum number of days is at least 14—reliable data beyond this number is unclear. Practically speaking, this means FPs can be booked for more than 70 days away.

Just wanted to float this idea by the community to get some opinions...

Our arrival day we have a lunch at Epcot (staying at Boardwalk Inn). I'd love use our FastPass for Frozen Ever After, but I really want afternoon/early evening FastPasses for Jungle Cruise and Pirates of the Caribbean. Do you think getting those FastPasses (day of) after we register with Frozen Ever After is a possibility?

Just wanted to float this idea by the community to get some opinions...

Our arrival day we have a lunch at Epcot (staying at Boardwalk Inn). I'd love use our FastPass for Frozen Ever After, but I really want afternoon/early evening FastPasses for Jungle Cruise and Pirates of the Caribbean. Do you think getting those FastPasses (day of) after we register with Frozen Ever After is a possibility?
It’s possible. What date are you planning this?

I received this email on 11/23. Should I be concerned or call? Nothing changed in MDE as of today the 24th. I have tickets and hotel booked and it’s all there. I received this same email for 3 of the 4 days of fastpasses.

“We see a change has occurred that impacts your eligibility for the following FastPass+ experiences on 01/04/2020:

Frozen Ever After The Seas with Nemo & Friends Spaceship Earth
If action is not taken to restore your eligibility, these FastPass+selections are subject to cancellation on 11/21/2019.

To keep your FastPass+ selections, by 11/21/2019, you may need to:

• Purchase another ticket and link it to your My Disney Experience account.
  • Link a ticket you already have to your My Disney Experienceaccount.
  • Link an eligible Resort Reservation to your My Disney Experience account.”

I received this email on 11/23. Should I be concerned or call? Nothing changed in MDE as of today the 24th. I have tickets and hotel booked and it’s all there. I received this same email for 3 of the 4 days of fastpasses.

“We see a change has occurred that impacts your eligibility for the following FastPass+ experiences on 01/04/2020:

Frozen Ever After The Seas with Nemo & Friends Spaceship Earth
If action is not taken to restore your eligibility, these FastPass+selections are subject to cancellation on 11/21/2019.

To keep your FastPass+ selections, by 11/21/2019, you may need to:

• Purchase another ticket and link it to your My Disney Experience account.
  • Link a ticket you already have to your My Disney Experienceaccount.
  • Link an eligible Resort Reservation to your My Disney Experience account.”
A glitch especially because the email was received after the Cancellation date.

I was in the parks when the MDE app updated. If I got a hard to get fourth fastpass, it seemed impossible to use refresh to modify the time. If I pressed the button to change the attraction, it didn't seem to show any other times for the attraction that I had already selected. But if I used the change button for the time slot, then I just got a message that there were no other fastpasses for that attraction and I could use the standby. There didn't seem to be a way to refresh that page to get trying to get a better time. I could only cancel and start over trying to get a better time for that ride. Is anyone having a better experience?

I was in the parks when the MDE app updated. If I got a hard to get fourth fastpass, it seemed impossible to use refresh to modify the time. If I pressed the button to change the attraction, it didn't seem to show any other times for the attraction that I had already selected. But if I used the change button for the time slot, then I just got a message that there were no other fastpasses for that attraction and I could use the standby. There didn't seem to be a way to refresh that page to get trying to get a better time. I could only cancel and start over trying to get a better time for that ride. Is anyone having a better experience?
That's simply how the new update works. Either change time or change ride. If you are trying to change the time and no time is available at all then there is no way to refresh that page. Instead you go back and hit continue again (over an over) until a time possibly shows up. If a time does show up but that time doesn't work for you, you can then refresh within that screen by hitting a different time.

Or you could just use the mobile site (for now) which is still working as the app used to.

Okay. Using the back button made the refresh method more difficult and didn't seem to yield the same results as before. I logged onto the DIS expecting more people to be discussing it, I guess. It was fine for less popular rides that had times available to refresh.

Okay. Using the back button made the refresh method more difficult and didn't seem to yield the same results as before. I logged onto the DIS expecting more people to be discussing it, I guess. It was fine for less popular rides that had times available to refresh.
The refreshing for time does make it more difficult. I find I can refresh time by going back and forth about 25 times/minute where I could do 35+ with the old system. Using the mobile site is what I would recommend instead, though I'd guess it will eventually change as well.

My fastpass window opens next week is there still no fastpass for the new star wars attractions? Guess you just have to get there early if not...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!