Fastpass / MaxPass Rides

jerzeystar09

Mouseketeer
I was browsing the website to get some more information about the fastpasses and only see a limited number of rides listed. Are these just examples or does every ride not have a fastpass option like in WDW?

Keep in mind Maxpass includes all photos in the park (from rides and Disney photographers). We find a lot of value just in that by itself considering a single photo will cost you $15. But if you’re a thrill seeker like my 7 year old you’ll get way more value out of it. I think we rode Incredicoaster 8 times on Sunday. Every time we checked in we were able to make a new fastpass pretty much right away. I don’t think I could manage without it now.

Keep in mind Maxpass includes all photos in the park (from rides and Disney photographers). We find a lot of value just in that by itself considering a single photo will cost you $15. But if you’re a thrill seeker like my 7 year old you’ll get way more value out of it. I think we rode Incredicoaster 8 times on Sunday. Every time we checked in we were able to make a new fastpass pretty much right away. I don’t think I could manage without it now.
When you say it includes photos, do you not get the photos if you have a PhotoPass or does Disneyland not offer that type of separate package like WDW does? Do you only get all the park photos if you have maxpass? I have never been to Disneyland and we are going in February for our honeymoon and I am trying to learn all there is so I wont look like a complete fool.. I know WDW like the back of my hand..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter