Fastpass+ problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

tirecarver

Earning My Ears
We are trying to get out Fastpasses set (today is our 60 day) We have tried logging out and back in, tried logging in on our phones. Nothing is working, anybody else having this problem?

Have you tried all he normal suggestions?
Log out and back in.
Clear your cashe and cookies.
Change browser.

yep. We've tried everything (tirecarver is my DH if you were wondering) Still can't get in.

I know we are early, but it's only showing me that I can book them now until July 15th.... if we are 59 days out (because they don't open until 7) shouldn't that show me I can make them up until August 14th?

I know we are early, but it's only showing me that I can book them now until June 15th.... if we are 59 days out (because they don't open until 7) shouldn't that show me I can make them up until August 14th?

Do you have a resort reservation? Are you checking in on August 15?

I know we are early, but it's only showing me that I can book them now until July 15th.... if we are 59 days out (because they don't open until 7) shouldn't that show me I can make them up until August 14th?

No. You’ll only be able to see 30 days out until the window opens (which it should be now - are you able to make your FPs?).

The extra 2 months will have magically shown up at 7am :-) Hope it’s worked and you get what you want.

I'm back (not the OP). Everything was fairly open except for SDD and FOP which I was limited until after 2:00, but I was still able to get them.

I was never able to "practice" booking FPs before today. It always said I had to wait until 60 days out. I'm not sure how you saw open days before today. Hope it works for you!

I'm back (not the OP). Everything was fairly open except for SDD and FOP which I was limited until after 2:00, but I was still able to get them.

I was never able to "practice" booking FPs before today. It always said I had to wait until 60 days out. I'm not sure how you saw open days before today. Hope it works for you!

If you bought tickets as part of a package you can't practice. It will only allow you to book FPs when your 60 window opens. When you buy tickets separately you can practice in the 30 day window that is open from whatever the current day is.

You were correct, right at 6 AM CST the calendar opened up to Aug 15 - Aug 21. We were able to book our passes.

Thanks for help
Glad things worked out. The first year we did that, I had the same concerns as I knew I could book FPs at 60 days, but the 60 day window never showed up until that morning. Now I don't stress about it as I know what will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter