Fastpass question...

Mom2Em

<font color=red>Member of the SHY DIS'ers<br><font
Sorry if this seems stupid...
Luckily, we have never had to wait more than 15 mins for a ride... but I am thinking ahead to our next trip... Here is my question...
Everyone in your party must have a fastpass for a ride, correct? Has anyone had it happen that the time change in between party members? I don't know why this concerns me but... Again, I am sorry if this is silly...
Thanks!

Everyone has to have a fastpass (except 3 or under who don't have tickets). The time could change, but it would only be 5 or 10 minutes difference (you have an hour window).

I don't think you have anything to worry about. If I remember correctly the fastpasses are issued for intervals of time (say 1:00 - 1:20) The next set of passes may be issued from (1:05 - 1:25). So they overlap a bit.

Also, a CM told us while we were there that you could go anytime after your FP time has expired. I'm not to sure about this because it doesn't make sense nor seem fair to me.

Thanks for your help!

Like I said we haven't had to use them yet... but DD has grown very fond of Peter Pan's Flight so I can see many adventures in store for us!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter