FastPass+ question

cmanuli

Mouseketeer
I have a party of 9. We check in on February 7th 2020. Okw. 3 of the 9 have park hopper tickets in which they selected 2/8/20 as the start date for the tickets, the rest of the party has annual passes. My question is would I be able to book fast passes for everyone on Monday 12/9/19 (60 days from room res) or do I have to wait untill Tuesday 12/10/19 (60 days from that selected first use of hoppers date) TIA for your help.

The 60 day rule is for the reservation so I think you will be able to book everyone, since those with park Hopper tickets have a valid pass for the day you are booking.

The 60 day rule is for the reservation so I think you will be able to book everyone, since those with park Hopper tickets have a valid pass for the day you are booking.
Sandi is correct. The 60-day window opens based on check-in date at the resort.

I just recently had that issue for a January trip as part of the group in the room is arriving a day after the others. No problem doing FPs for entire trip for all at 60 days out from first day of reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!