Fastpass times and Park Hopping?

swilphil

Feels trapped in a Brady Bunch episode at the Poly
I know at the bottom of the Fastpass that there is a time printed when you can get another Fastpass. I've read there is some complicated formula for what that time is. Is it usually 2-3 hours after you've received the first fastpass?

Here's why I'm wondering: If I go to Epcot in the AM and get a Fastpass for Test track, the return time could likely be for that later that evening. My family will return to the Swan in the afternoon for a swim and toddlers' naps. Our group of 9 may very well decide to go to MGM or MK that evening instead of back to Epcot. Will I be able to get a Fastpass at another park if my time on the Test Track fastpass hasn't arrived?

Yes, the FASTPASS booths in each park are not interconnected. You'll be fine.

The formula for FASTPASS depends on a few factors, including demand, ride capacity, and how much of that capacity is allocated to FASTPASS. The easiest way to figure out when you can get another FP is to read the bottom of your current ticket.

That being said, Buzz's FP was not printing the 'next' time when I was there in April, so you may have to use the old 'two hour' rule in some cases.

HTH.

Len

Wow, Len. I should have known you'd be the one with the answer!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter