Fastpass Times

Peter Pan can go quick as well, but if you stay onsite you can do this during the EMH. Space Mountain also goes very slow and has availability later in the day.
Ratatouille and Space Mountain both also have a single riders line. I think Ratatouille's is always open, Space Mountain's sometimes is closed.

Keep in mind there is no “general rule” about how fast FP go away, as this is related to how many FP are delivered, every day, for an attraction, which is something that might change from one day to another, depending on the expected attendance.

However, I would say that most “e-tickets” ride do not run out until mid-afternoon. Obviously, if you're staying on a short trip, you might not have FP for all the attractions you'd like, as you cannot have more than one FP at any time, for one park (except exceptions). I would also suggest that you rope drop some rides if you can!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter