Fastpasses w/Annual Passes

jeremeyp

Mouseketeer
I apologize if this has been answered before, I couldn't find it. We are new DVC owners and will be using our points for a stay for the first time in December at AKL. We are going to be buying the Platinum Plus Annual Passes, but I don't want to activate them until our trip in December.

Will I still be able to make FP selections 60 days out even if the APs aren't activated yet?

Yes. If you purchase them while you are logged into your MDE account, the voucher (which is what you get when you purchase an annual pass - not the actual pass) will show up automatically in your account. If you aren't logged in, then you will have to connect the vouchers (enter the voucher number) into your MDE.

Once they show up in MDE, you can make your FPs, just as you would with any other ticket media.

Then when you get to WDW, you'll need to stop by a Guest Relations location or any Ticket window and have your pass activated.

Steve

Yes. If you purchase them while you are logged into your MDE account, the voucher (which is what you get when you purchase an annual pass - not the actual pass) will show up automatically in your account. If you aren't logged in, then you will have to connect the vouchers (enter the voucher number) into your MDE.

Once they show up in MDE, you can make your FPs, just as you would with any other ticket media.

Then when you get to WDW, you'll need to stop by a Guest Relations location or any Ticket window and have your pass activated.

Steve
Thank you!

Steve
Just to give OP further piece of mind: The bolded part is exactly how it worked for us for our May 2017 trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!