Fat head type clings on stateroom doors?

sprymom

Earning My Ears
Do they allow the Fat Head type vinyl clings on stateroom doors instead of magnets? (They are the reusable peel and stick-no glue or sticky tape) If so, do they cling well to the doors? Thank you!

Do they allow the Fat Head type vinyl clings on stateroom doors instead of magnets? (They are the reusable peel and stick-no glue or sticky tape) If so, do they cling well to the doors? Thank you!
The only specification that DCL requests is "decorations must be of the magnetic variety". It does specify "no tape or adhesives" and "PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY GEL DECORATIONS."

Technically, the plastic/vinyl clings would seem to be OK, but I'll stick with magnets only.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/important-all-dcl-cruisers-please-read.2434632/

I have not seen these on any doors and DCL does ask for things to be used on doors to have magnets but do these leave any kind of residue when peeled off?

MJ

A long time ago I used several Pirates of the Caribbean clings on the walls and porthole glass in our Magic stateroom...not the door, either side. I haven't used them since because my door decorations, two bottles of wine and pirate outfit take up too much room in my suitcase. Perhaps DCL should have one cruise set aside for wild, anything-goes door decorators ($250 extra cleanup fee buried in your initial deposit, or $1,000 for a new door). Then let the decorator ruckus begin.

Several years ago I found some small Disney Vinyl cling decors on clearance at Wal-mart. I glued them to the back of magnetic paper and have used them on the doors on 2 cruises. You could do the same if you aren't planning on using them as clings afterwards.

We've had vinyl clings applied to various surfaces in our stateroom as part of in-room celebration packages, and they also gave one to each stateroom as a gift on our SW cruise. So DCL must be OK with them...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter