Faulkner University information please

HFC1969

Grand Floridian Junkie!
Our Son is looking at Faulkner University in Montgomery Alabama and was just wondering if anyone has any information or thoughts. We are planning a trip in November to visit, but thought I would ask the awesome folks of the DIS.

I work about a mile from Faulkner. Everything that i've heard about the school is good. I have a friend whose two daughters are going there right now on scholarships, and they really like going to school there and are both happy with Faulkner. The only real negative is that tuition is very expensive. They are also affiliated with the Church of Christ, which may or may not be good, depending on our point of view.

If you have any specific questions, let me know and I'll ask my friend.

BTW, some parts of Montgomery can be pretty rough. There are areas near Faulkner - maybe a mile or two away - that can be bad, but its isolated "pockets."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter