Fave ride/attraction in each park

MK: Splash Mountain

EP: if I had to pick one, Test Track

DHS: Toy Story Midway Mania

AK: Flight of Passage (my favorite Disney attraction)

AK - Everest (FOP was really disappointing in the sense that the effects are great but nothing about Avatar is particularly interesting)

So they've kept it true to the movie, is what you're saying? :duck:

In all seriousness I made my selection without having ridden FoP, so I have no idea if it'll beat out Dinosaur whenever I get to it. Expecting to be wowed by the design if not necessarily pulled into the story too well, which is my expectation for Pandora in general.

So they've kept it true to the movie, is what you're saying? :duck:

In all seriousness I made my selection without having ridden FoP, so I have no idea if it'll beat out Dinosaur whenever I get to it. Expecting to be wowed by the design if not necessarily pulled into the story too well, which is my expectation for Pandora in general.

I've not seen avatar and have zero desire to...dh is a big fan.
my description of FoP and his are polar opposites!!!

Dinosaur is my fave ride in all of wdw-can't be beat imho.

MK- Haunted Mansion

HS- TSMM (Fantasmic for attraction)

AK- Kiliminjaro Safari (haven't yet ridden FOP)

Epcot- Soarin'

DL - Pirates of the Caribbean

DCA - Guardians of the Galaxy

Oh man, going to add the California parks now that someone else has:

DL - Matterhorn
DCA - Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout. I expected to be a bit unhappy about seeing ToT all non-Twilight-Zone-y (though I'd only ever ridden the one in Florida), but they did such a fantastic job on it that I think it may very well have taken ToT's place as my #1 Disney ride. I'm glad they still have the classic version in Florida so it's not gone forever, but yeah, dang, I absolutely adored Mission Breakout.

MK - BTMR

HS - RnR Coaster (just pipped ToT to the post)

EP - Soarin' (no contest)

AK - Expedition Everest (but may edit after FOP next month)

MK - Big Thunder Mountain
AK - Tough one but probably the safari although I do love me some Everest. Least favorite is FOP by the way.
HS - Tower of Terror
Epcot - Not really a ride but I love walking through the Living Seas - can't stand the Nemo ride.

MK: Pirates (although the original version without Jack Sparrow was better)
EP: Spaceship Earth (last of the originals). If Journey Into Imagination was still the original it would have been that instead.
AK: Safari
HS: Tower of Terror

MK WDW-space mountain, DL Matterhorn Bobsleds
HS rocknrollercoaster
EP old soarin’ (haven’t tried the new one)
AK EE

MK - Haunted Mansion
EPCOT - Soarin'
HS - TSMM
AK - Dinosaur (but I haven't done FoP yet. I fully expect that to surpass Dinosaur come January)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter