Favorite 1 credit TS restaurant in World Showcase?

ForEver2016

Mouseketeer
Would love to hear everyone’s favorite 1 credit TS restaurant in the World Showcase!

So far the only TS we’ve only eaten at Via Napoli and Le Cellier, and both were great, if not a bit overhyped.

We love Via Napoli's pizza, but if you are looking to try something different we are also big fans of Tokyo Dining. They have great sushi and an awesome location overlooking the showcase.

Chefs de France. I like the food and love the atmosphere at San Angel Inn but always have terrible service. By contrast, I do not love the food at Spice Road Table but always have excellent service.

Another vote for Les Chefs de France. Just got back and it was the ONLY meal we had at Epcot. It was the first meal as well. Food is very good, servers are always attentive, and atmosphere is lovely. This trip, I got the vegetable lasagna on the server's recommendation and I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was (ETA - I had never thought of this entree as I usually get something else - hence the reason I was surprised). We did NOT have dining plan and still ordered app, entree, and dessert on our own nickel. This should give an idea of how much we love it.

Last edited:

We love La Hacienda! It’s a must as our DD asks to eat there for every visit. We enjoy the food, the atmosphere and the view. Service has always been great. Also, awesome margaritas, although the way they’ve pared down that drink menu is disappointing. When they first opened there were probably 10 or 12 margaritas on the menu, now I think they’re down to about 5 or 6.

:sunny:

I love the pizza at Via Napoli, but usually we just split a salad and personal pizza for lunch, but for dinner I love Rose and Crown. I have always had awesome servers and great food!

I'll echo the Chefs de France sentiment, but I also LOVED La Hacienda de San Angel. It was so quiet, we had a great view of the water, our food was great and our server was friendly.

We don't do the dp so not sure about credits but we love Chefs, Tutto Italia, and Le Cellier.

Chefs De France was wonderful this trip, 1st time going to this eatery. We loved it.

We also really like Biergarden and Teppan Edo.

If you had asked this before our June trip I would have answered Rose & Crown but after a really bad disastrous meal I have to add another vote for Chef De France. We have never had a bad meal there.

Biergarten is one of our favorites. The food is excellent and the entertainment is enjoyable as well. Great atmosphere in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter