Favorite AK snacks

Glee1973

Earning My Ears
We are visiting AK for the first time in years in August. We are planning an afternoon there. What are your favorite not to miss snacks or cocktails? Thanks!

Well I do not drink or snack much but because of my daughter we have to stop at the Yak & Yeti CS place every trip so she can get a mini mango pie.

Dawa bar outside of Tusker House is a must stop for us. It's a nice break from the sun, and there is usually music playing nearby.

For good cocktails go to the Nomad Lounge.

I like the ice cream cookie sandwiches at Dino Bites, they use Haagen Dazs.

Nomad Lounge's Anapurna Zing is my favorite cocktail. My friend loves the Tempting Tigress. The charcuterie plate is good but I thought the quantities could be a bit more generous.

We've tried and liked:
Pongu Lumpia at Pongu Pongu
Blueberry Cream Cheese Moose at Satu'li Canteen
Elephant Ear Pastry at Kusafiri or Isle of Java

We've got several more earmarked for our upcoming trip.

I like the Mickey-shaped Colossol Cinnamon Roll from Kusafiri. It’s supposed to serve two, but I can certainly polish one off by myself.

There is a kiosk between Africa and Asia with steamed edamame--we love that. We also tend to get an animal themed caramel apple from a shop in Africa and split it between the 4 of us.

Eight Spoon Cafe - definitely want to try any of the macaroni options. And Flametree BBQ has some fries with pulled pork and cheese. There are a ton of videos out there, I like Disney Food Blog, that show lots of options. The videos are addictive I will warn you...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts