Favorite Anaheim resort area place to stay and why-OFF PROPERTY

We’ve booked at Peacock Suits. We’re taking the train down (Coastal route) so parking wasn’t a concern-this time🤣. The rooms look huge and it’s got really good ratings across the board (Google & other booking engines). It’s not walking distance but at the end of the night, any distance seems far when your old & fat like us 🤣🤣🤣. For 6 nights we’re paying $760, so pretty good price.
We stayed at Peacock Suites last month! We did open-close at the park so we weren't in our suite much except to sleep. There is a mini fridge and dishes, silverware, etc so we did cereal each day before we headed to DLR. We did walk both ways, it was about a 15 minute walk, but there is a shuttle from PS to DLR that you can pay for each day. Our suite was right across from the ice machine, so we did hear some noise from that, and the shower pressure was pretty high. Otherwise it was a great stay! The staff was very friendly and though we were invited to a timeshare pitch, when we declined to attend the pitch they accepted our answer easily. Hope you have a wonderful time!

We stayed at Anaheim's Desert Inn and Suites on our first trip to Disneyland. We loved it because it was right across the street from Disneyland on Harbor Blvd. They also had bigger rooms for larger families. They did have a simple continental breakfast, which was a plus. We also stayed at the Alamo Inn on Katella, for our return trips. This was a bit farther, maybe a 15 minute walk to Downtown Disney. The place was definitely cheaper and not as nice. The parking was very tight. But it was good for the budget, especially if you don't plan to be in the rooms that much. We didn't use either pool, so I can't comment about those.

We stayed at Del Sol at the beginning of the year. It was a good room with two queen beds and a set of bunk beds. We were there only one night. We checked into DVC the next night. It was decent and clean. It was well within walking distance to all the restaurants. The breakfast was donuts, bagels, or cereal. There was a Denny's in the parking lot. Parking was $14. The pool looked a little shady so we went exploring instead. For a one night stay it was decent.

Simply because we would rather have the money to spend to go to the parks more often we stay offsite due to cost. My favorite is the Park Sheraton because I love their pool area, indoor corridors and I feel like it's more "resort"ish than the other hotels we also like. They also scored a lot of points with me by letting us check out at 2:00 the last time we stayed (at no cost) when all of us got sick that particular trip and it just made our last day so much more bearable by being able to sleep in and not have to rush to check out, I will always be thankful. We also really like BW Stovall's and it's very affordable rates, great pool area and they have provided us with excellent customer service each time we've been there, also allowed us to check in early morning (also at no cost) versus making us wait until 4 p.m. I know that late check outs/early check in's aren't always feasible, but I love hotels that are flexible when they are able and even better when they don't charge their guests. Some hotels won't ever entertain that thought! We also like HoJo's for their indoor corridors, garden pool and just find that to be an all-around nice hotel, but it is generally much more expensive than Stovall's.

We stayed at Del Sol at the beginning of the year. It was a good room with two queen beds and a set of bunk beds. We were there only one night. We checked into DVC the next night. It was decent and clean. It was well within walking distance to all the restaurants. The breakfast was donuts, bagels, or cereal. There was a Denny's in the parking lot. Parking was $14. The pool looked a little shady so we went exploring instead. For a one night stay it was decent.
How were the beds? Hard, soft, bouncy, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!