Votes: 37 29.8%
  • Enzos Hideaway

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Maria & Enzos

Votes: 5 4.0%

• Total voters

disnmooner2013

DIS Veteran
What is your Favorite and/or Best Italian Restaurant for Italian dishes not pizza? Which ones have raviolis on the kids menu? What is your favorite dish?

I feel as if nobody here talks about Terralina Crafted Italian. I understand that not everyone goes to Disney Springs and when most people do they probably tend to favor a few other restaurants, but I went two years ago before the re-brand and enjoyed it a lot. Has anybody been there after the re-brand that can give insight?

I feel as if nobody here talks about Terralina Crafted Italian. I understand that not everyone goes to Disney Springs and when most people do they probably tend to favor a few other restaurants, but I went two years ago before the re-brand and enjoyed it a lot. Has anybody been there after the re-brand that can give insight?

It was ok (probably on par with what Portobellos was). No regrets for trying it but we haven’t rushed back either.

I don’t know about the kids menu but we love Tutto Italia and Tony’s. I have gotten lasagna or eggplant parm at Tutto Italia. At Tony’s I have gotten spaghetti and meatballs or chicken parm and love the tiramisu dessert.

I've never heard of Terralina. And we stay at Saratoga Springs so I thought I was pretty familiar with the DS restaurants.

Another vote for Bice. I wish Il Mulino was better. The original in NYC is one of my favorite restaurants in the world. The one at the Swan is fine, but nowhere near the quality of the original.

Have not tried Terralina Crafted Italian, but none of the others are close to Il Mulino.

Another vote for Bice. I wish Il Mulino was better. The original in NYC is one of my favorite restaurants in the world. The one at the Swan is fine, but nowhere near the quality of the original.

In all fairness to Il Mulino, the Orlando door is branded as their more casual Trattoria Il Mulino, whereas the original Il Mulino New York is a fine dining ristorante. There was a Trattoria Il Mulino in NYC, but it closed.

I haven't eaten at the Orlando BiCE, but I really enjoyed the one here in Chicago (now closed).

Definitely Tutto Italia. We have always had a good experience there especially the time with Pop Boy. My kids love the free refills for soda and this guy couldn't be stopped. He kept filling their glasses until they floated away. :)

Tony's is not Italian. Might be themed Italian, but that isn't Italian food. Via Napoli is the best pizza I've ever had. Anything else I've had on the menu has been very good. I've read very good things about Maria and Enzos. Gonna try it this summer.

Actually, BiCE at the Portofino Resort at Universal is better than any of the ones you listed. Barring that, I'd do Il Mulino.
Very true.
Going to BiCE in 10 days and looking forward to it. As much as I enjoy a lot of the WDW restaurants, even Il Mulino isn't close to BiCE. Just an amazing experience. Just a bit excited.

Very true.
Going to BiCE in 10 days and looking forward to it. As much as I enjoy a lot of the WDW restaurants, even Il Mulino isn't close to BiCE. Just an amazing experience. Just a bit excited.
I'm excited for you! We skipped it the last time we were in the World, so it's definitely on our list for December. Their pastas have been exceptional; the wine list superb; and the osso buco I had there last time is perhaps the best I've ever had. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter