Favorite Boardwalk Table Service?

jcross74

Mouseketeer
Thinking of dinner on the Boardwalk one night. Flying Fish? Trattoria al Forno?

We enjoyed Trattoria the last two years we went. We had great food and service both times

Between those two I would choose Flying Fish, I did not like Trattoria at all. If you want Italian, I highly recommend going over to Il Mulino at The Swan.

Flying Fish is a Signature and Trattoria is not. Just sayin. Might add a few bucks to the bill.

Trattoria. It's consistently good. Flying Fish was a three hour, completely overpriced mediocre meal and experience for us. If you want better food than either, go to a restaurant at Swan/Dolphin (bluezoo is great), then head to the Boardwalk for the entertainment.

Given a choice I woudl choose FF, butI would also try to work both in. I really like Al Forno.

We like both of those restaurants!

FF is more upscale as it's a signature restaurant. It's always a must do for us.

Trattoria has a fabulous caprese salad with house made mozzarella. I've had one entree over the years I didn't love, but it wasn't inedible by any means (just a little bland). I love the Zeppoli dessert! So good, and I don't have a huge sweet tooth.

We like both of those restaurants!

FF is more upscale as it's a signature restaurant. It's always a must do for us.

Trattoria has a fabulous caprese salad with house made mozzarella. I've had one entree over the years I didn't love, but it wasn't inedible by any means (just a little bland). I love the Zeppoli dessert! So good, and I don't have a huge sweet tooth.

I totally agree with this & was going to say the same thing! It depends on what you are looking for. I loved both places but FF is definitely a more upscale experience. I don't think you can go wrong with either place. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!