Favorite character meals on non park days?

TeamSy

DIS Veteran
Looking for ways to incorporate the characters for our daughter on the days we don't go to the park.

How about 1900 PF? We had a great time at breakfast (Mary Poppins, Alice and Mad Hatter, Pooh and Tigger) and I’d love to try dinner there (I hear Cinderella’s stepsisters and stepmother are a riot).

I also was going to suggest 1900 Park Fare.

Second choice would be breakfast at Cape May Cafe.

I haven't tried the Bon Voyage character breakfast at Trattoria al Forno, but it gets great reviews.

I LOVE the dinner at Park Faire! The stepsisters are hilarious. One of them took my daughter's princess wand off of the table and hit the other step sister with it. So funny!

1900 Park Fare breakfast or dinner. Chef Mickey’s. Ohana breakfast. Story Book Dinner.

Bin Voyage breakfast and 1900 dinner were both great! We especially enjoyed the Bon Voyage breakfast being table service so we were not hopping up and down to do a buffet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter