Favorite cliche(s) that's totally true

I think the more correct phrase should be "if you want something done YOUR WAY do it yourself."
There could be an element of that, but I don't know if it's "more correct".

I think that others just don't often have the same level of investment in something that we do ourselves.

And btw I can apply this to myself, as well. Last week at work someone asked me to do something for them and I didn't do it correctly. I didn't mean to, but I was distracted and what I did didn't come out right. So that person had to do it herself the right way. I felt like a dope afterward.

No Good Deed, goes Unpunished.

My dh helped someone open their car door, when they locked their keys inside. This is when you could put this hanger type wrench down the window and he opened the door. But the glass broke when he brought the wrench back out. The guy didn't care. He said he was glad someone helped him.

From Dad, may he rest in peace: You can have a car or you can have money but you can't have both.

Always been true for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter