favorite counter service?

firemanx

DIS Veteran
family doesn't want to waste time in restaurants sitting down give me your favorite quick service, please

TIA

We agree with you and rarely want to have a long sit down meal:
MK: Columbia Harbor House
AK: Yak and Yeti food cafe
HS: not too good of a choice here, but we usually eat at The Commissary. The food is actually a lot better than it used to be.
Epcot: The fish and chips place in England (can't remember the name)
for resorts: all time favorite is the Mill at POR, lots of variety and good food.

MK- Columbia harbour house DH likes the shrimp, cosmic rays lots of choice or Pinocchios the flat breads are good
Epcot- sunshine seasons they have a big range and not your usual burgers etc
HS- commissary was surprisingly good
AK- tbh never done CS here
Disney Springs- wolf gang pucks market place end. Like a TS but CS style and excellent food.

Satuli Canteen in Animal Kingdom is heads and shoulders above the rest IMO though we are also big fans of Flame Tree BBQ, Sunshine Seasons, and Tangerine Cafe. At Disney Springs D'Luxe burger is also very good.

SATULI CANTEEN!!!!!!! (in AK). They have the freshest healthiest food...soooo delicious too. I highly recommend. Its my fave QS in disney world.

At MK i like Columbia Harbour House and Cosmic Rays (sorry, i dont like peco's bill at all).

Epcot:Les Halles (france bakery) and sunshine seasons.

Tangerine Cafe is my favorite anywhere. When in AK, although Flame Tree has better food, I usually end up at Pizzafari. Being indoors in air conditioning with passable food beats good food in the heat.

I like
Pecos Bill
Flame Tree
Woody’s Lunch Box

Satuli Canteen in Animal Kingdom is heads and shoulders above the rest IMO though we are also big fans of Flame Tree BBQ, Sunshine Seasons, and Tangerine Cafe. At Disney Springs D'Luxe burger is also very good.
your list is my list.

I also have a soft spot for casey's for dogs and cheez fries. honestly sometimes you do really just want some junk food. that and anywhere that has the addictive disney chicken breast nugget, I find them pretty consistent across property.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter