Favorite Disney Adult Beverages

There were some good ones on th menu, but they were the same you can get at any of the bars. We bought hard liquor from a local place and made our own.

I think Nomad lounge at AK is the best lounge right now! My favorite drink is the Tempting Tigress: Russell's Reserve 10yr bourbon, St. Elizabeth allspice dram, tamarind syrup and lime juice.

I think Nomad lounge at AK is the best lounge right now! My favorite drink is the Tempting Tigress: Russell's Reserve 10yr bourbon, St. Elizabeth allspice dram, tamarind syrup and lime juice.
I keep meaning to get here, but it never works out! Adding to my list for March!

Just tried the new Blood Orange margarita at La Cava del Tequila...pleased to say it was definitely tart and had a fair amount of tequila in it. I know they get knocked because their drinks are pre-mixed, but even still, it was quite good I thought.

Just tried the new Blood Orange margarita at La Cava del Tequila...pleased to say it was definitely tart and had a fair amount of tequila in it. I know they get knocked because their drinks are pre-mixed, but even still, it was quite good I thought.
This sounds delicious!

I think I need to visit your site …
Do your feature non- alcoholic selections?
I notice the AMC DS indoor theatre bar lobby has themed drinks for the movies Premieres . This place is usually busy . And the bar upper level Splitsville is great service with great views.
And walked thru the AK RainForest Cafe and was surprised to see it still has waterfall surrounding the Bar . They also have an outdoor Bar with nice garden area but the hours are not regular .

Last edited:
The Hollywood Manhattan at the Brown Derby is possibly my favorite whiskey drink ever. The margarita and martini flights are also fun, and on the sweet side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!