Favorite Disney Memory

ThatsBooToYou

Mouseketeer
What's your favorite Disney memory? Mine would have to be when my family and I took my Nana and her friend during Halloween in 2010. It was amazing seeing my Nana's reaction because it was her first time. It's something I'll never forget. :yay:

When I was about nine or so my siblings and I were picked at the Main Street Confectionary to decorate giant rice krispie treats. We got chef of the day hats. That was great, as it was our last day, too.

My favorite Disney Memory is actually a little bit sad... but in a nice way! It was seeing Wishes for the last time on my last trip. I cried the whole way through and on my way out, stopped for one last view of the castle which I don't think I can ever forget. Wishes is such a moving show and it put so much hope into my heart seeing it before I left in the morning.

My favorite Disney Memory is actually a little bit sad... but in a nice way! It was seeing Wishes for the last time on my last trip. I cried the whole way through and on my way out, stopped for one last view of the castle which I don't think I can ever forget. Wishes is such a moving show and it put so much hope into my heart seeing it before I left in the morning.

I can relate to that. I always cry during Wishes. We haven't been to Disney in nearly 3 years. But we recently moved to Florida and Disney is literally our backyard. I'm going to live 15 minutes away from my favorite place on earth and if that doesn't make me the happiest kid on earth then I don't know what will!:)

Does DCL count? Just got off my sweet 16 cruise with my best friends.... So many memories made. My favorite would be swimming at Castaway Cay with our new friends, laughing and enjoying life. I felt so happy and in the moment. :)

I can relate to that. I always cry during Wishes. We haven't been to Disney in nearly 3 years. But we recently moved to Florida and Disney is literally our backyard. I'm going to live 15 minutes away from my favorite place on earth and if that doesn't make me the happiest kid on earth then I don't know what will!:)

Cool! I'm about to live in Florida too! 15 minutes, in winter garden. :) can't wait. My favorite memory is just being able to go to Disney every year!

expeditioneverestgrl said:
Cool! I'm about to live in Florida too! 15 minutes, in winter garden. :) can't wait. My favorite memory is just being able to go to Disney every year!

Let's be friends..?

I'm not sure I can pick one, definitive favorite memory from WDW so I just have to list my top three (in no particular order):

1. On my first trip to WDW, after arriving we went to MK to spend the second half of our day there. We happened to get there just as the afternoon parade was starting, so we ran up to the railroad station and got a perfect view of the parade and of the Castle for the first time. We always say that they were having a parade to celebrate that my family finally got there (we had been saving and working towards it for a really long time) so it was just a really special, perfect first memory.

2. I'm a complete and total Toy Story freak so when I got to meet Woody and Jessie and get my picture with both of them. Nothing special happened, but the fact that it was just the three of us together made it really special for me.

3. Our last trip, my family had an early reservation for breakfast at the Crystal Palace so we got to go into the MK before the park opened. It was so special getting the chance to be one of maybe a couple hundred people on Main Street and to have a picture of me with the castle and no one else in it. It was just a really cool experience :goodvibes

My favorite disney memory would have to be meeting Donald on my last trip (which was actually a year ago today) because I told him that I liked him better than Mickey and he proposed to me and then my sister asked why he didn't wear pants and he hid from us. :rotfl2:

My favourite memory is the first day on my first trip to Disney World. I was 5 and I still remember a couple hours after I walked into Magic Kingdom for the first time, this man named "Scoop" asked me if I wanted to be Cinderella in the parade! But as a shy five year old girl I got scared and said no.. So he asked my sister who was 6 at the time and she obviously said yes. I was upset when I saw her getting dressed up and when she got to ride in a carriage with thousands of people watching. But what made it so special was that since I was too scared to go in the parade, Scoop smiled and gave me a trading pin that he said himself was very special. So I kept it for years along with my other pins and never traded it. But Just yesterday my mom found all my pins and was looking them all up to see how rare they where. She found out that the special pin I got wasn't even a trading pin. It was one that only employees from Disney could have. So next months when we go on our 6th trip, we're going to find Scoop and thank him:rotfl::hyper:

My favourite memory is the first day on my first trip to Disney World. I was 5 and I still remember a couple hours after I walked into Magic Kingdom for the first time, this man named "Scoop" asked me if I wanted to be Cinderella in the parade! But as a shy five year old girl I got scared and said no.. So he asked my sister who was 6 at the time and she obviously said yes. I was upset when I saw her getting dressed up and when she got to ride in a carriage with thousands of people watching. But what made it so special was that since I was too scared to go in the parade, Scoop smiled and gave me a trading pin that he said himself was very special. So I kept it for years along with my other pins and never traded it. But Just yesterday my mom found all my pins and was looking them all up to see how rare they where. She found out that the special pin I got wasn't even a trading pin. It was one that only employees from Disney could have. So next months when we go on our 6th trip, we're going to find Scoop and thank him:rotfl::hyper:

Aww that's so special!!!

When I was little I would cry leaving the parks every trip, and I was about 7 and we were walking out of Magic Kingdom on our last night. The park was literally closing and Mickey Mouse was standing up on the railroad above the entrance, and I turned around and he seemed like he was waving directly at me. It was such a magical moment!

Wow, I don't have any memories magical like these. I'll have to think really really hard and then I'll post it here.

One time we where at Downtown Disney and I was wearing my Tinkerbell lanyard with al my Tinkerbell pins on it. So we were walking into the pin trading store and a CM asked me if I liked Tinkerbell and of course I was like 'Yes, she's my favorite character.' so then he asked me if I had seen Wishes and I told him yes. And then he told me a story (I don't exactly remember it all) about how when Tinkerbell flies over she spreads pixie dust and once everyone leaves the park the pixie dust is collected and made into pins for the special boys and girls that believe in fairies. And I was totally amazed and then he gave me one of this special pixie dust pins and that just like made my life right there! it was truly magical here's a picture of me and the CM (not the best quality but whatever)

38311_109807825736885_5813946_n.jpg

One time we where at Downtown Disney and I was wearing my Tinkerbell lanyard with al my Tinkerbell pins on it. So we were walking into the pin trading store and a CM asked me if I liked Tinkerbell and of course I was like 'Yes, she's my favorite character.' so then he asked me if I had seen Wishes and I told him yes. And then he told me a story (I don't exactly remember it all) about how when Tinkerbell flies over she spreads pixie dust and once everyone leaves the park the pixie dust is collected and made into pins for the special boys and girls that believe in fairies. And I was totally amazed and then he gave me one of this special pixie dust pins and that just like made my life right there! it was truly magical here's a picture of me and the CM (not the best quality but whatever)

Aww ur so cute.

I was just 5 years old and it was my first ever experience going to Walt Disney World. It was a very tiring and whiny, crying plane flights and layovers in airports from what my parents explained my behavior was like. My Mum and Dad told me though they will never forget my face when we started down Main Street USA and they saw my face. I don't remember much about that vacation, but I do remember the first time I saw Cinderella's Castle and the excitement it gave me even though I was exhausted.

I have only been to Walt Disney World once in my life so I don't have a lot of memories, but all the ones are very memorable to me. I guess when I first met Mickey Mouse has to top the list though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!