Favorite Disney Memory

I've been twice I never had any as cool as these though. The closest thing would be that last time we went we went to Le Celleir and me and my siblings were so well behaved that we got free ice cube glow toys.

My favorite Disney memory would have to be during The Year of a Thousand Wishes. My family and I were getting off of Winnie the Pooh and a really nice cast member gave all of us a bunch of fast passes (back when they were still paper) and I just remember it really fondly. I have tons of awesome memories, so it was definitely hard to pick. :rainbow:

I hope this counts...because it's definitely my favorite Disney memory

When I was 13 we went to Typhoon Lagoon and my parents let me hang out at the wave pool for like a whole afternoon. I met a cute girl and we hung out riding the waves with her little brother. I got my first kiss that day...and my older sister saw and told on me and then my mom was yelling at me...I don't even remember the girls name...but the kiss was good. Totally worth it!!

My favorite memory would have to be when my entire family filled out an entire log on splash. When the picture was taken we all had the best expressions I still have a copy of that picture today and this was probably 5 6 years ago.

I've been 3 times with my Mom and Dad and 3 times with my Gymnastic Squad for competitions. The first time with my parents I was 2 and I don't really remember anything from that trip. The 2nd I was 5 and bits and pieces I do remember. The most special thing was coming around that corner on Main Street USA and seeing the Castle. I think my eyes popped out of my head. As for the times with my Gymnastic squad there are so many fun times. From just being silly in the parks with the limited amount of time we had in the parks. Also ordering pizza to the room and then stuffing pizza in each others faces. It was a good thing that the entire hallway was Gymnastic teams because we were all so loud.

Been to WDW only once and it was great, but my favorite Disney memory comes from Disneyland California when a few weeks after I got to my apartment in Arcadia, California and this is after not seeing my Mom for months and also my friends as well my Mom scheduled a surprise trip to see me with 3 of my best friends. We all went to Disneyland which is less than an hour away from where I am staying now. The fun we all had those two days was incredible. I don't think the smile left my face the entire time.

My parents taking us to WDW in 2000 when i was 13, first day there and we are in the magic kingdom watching the afternoon parade from just outside peco bills. My mum taking pictures like a crazy person. Just after Mickey passes mum lowers the camera from her face in floods of tears. We ask her what’s wrong “Mickey pointed at me” it took her 10 minutes for the happy tears to stop before we were able to move.

Returned to the magic kingdom in 2013 with my now wife. Seeing her look of awe and amazement inside pirates of the Caribbean will stay with me forever

There are so many great memories here!
My favorite actually just happened last Thursday. My family and I we're riding Big Thunder Mountain and the Happily Ever After fireworks began. As we dipped and swerved the fireworks lit up the air in the most magnificent display I've ever seen. I've wanted to see the fireworks like that for three years and it finally happened!

Last day of my 2017 trip to the world, my 6 year old brother and I got to "open" Chef Mickey's for the dinner service. We got to drop the velvet rope, got MK view table, first stop for characters, and best of all my ENTIRE family got to sign Mickey's autograph book. My name will be forever etched in Chef Mickey's history, something I will never forget.

My last trip when we stayed at the AKL with a Savannah View and waking up early and looking out our window and seeing the animals out there. It was so awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!