Favorite Disney Podcast

Nate Csonka

Earning My Ears
I know there have been threads in the past discussing podcasts, but I feel like lately there has been a shakeup with some of my favorites ending (Backside of Magic was the freaking best...RIP). I am in need of some good new regular disney pods. Here is my breakdown:

My current favs:

1. Two Men and a Mouse - has been less frequent lately which is a shame
2. Disney DIsh with Len Testa and Jim Hill - always awesome
3. Walt Loves Podcasts - three blogger dudes (blogmickey, easywdw and schmoofie) new but really great info
4. Be Our Guest - three shows a week, solid if unspecatcular
5. Might Men of Mouse - I like the way they approach Disney topics, have some great guests
6. WDW Prep to Go - the trip reports are great, other shows are ok too
7. WDW Radio - sweet Lou, long winded but fun
8. Monday Morning Monorail - just started listening, family does the show together. not bad not great
9. Reverse Engineering - only rarely does a new episode pop up, but cool take on theme parks

Ones I don't love but are ok: Main Street Magic, Disney Deciphered, Tiki Room, capture the magic Disney A to Z, Mouse Life

If anyone has any favs I am missing, I am all ears!

You’ve got my current favorites covered (Mighty Men of Mouse, Disney Dish, Walt Loved Podcasting, and Disney A to Z). I’d add Mouselife (although my favorite of the hosts is taking a break from the show) and the Touring Plans Podcast.

Welcome Home is good. It's more DVC centered. They have the occasional guest which is really where the podcast shines.

Bumping! I seem to be driving around more with kids activities and I like listening in my car. I recently discovered WDW couple and like them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter