Favorite Disney Resort Fun Runs

Runnergirl2606

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone!!
Can you let me know what Resort has the best Fun Runs? I am not for sure which resorts offer them. Last year after the Wine and Dine marathon I saw one being held at Saratoga Resort. I was just getting off the bus from running the half marathon so I was too pooped to join in! LOL! Just wanted your opinions! Thanks so much

Well sadly, none of them are happening right now! But I've done almost all of them and I will say, I loved the one at Riviera!!!

My husband and I did the Boardwalk and Yacht Club ones on a stay a few years ago when we were at BWV. Well organized and fun! I hope they bring them back.

Wasn't there a thread here that had them all listed and people were posting reviews? I swore that was the case but now I can't find it. It might be good to bump up for updates as things start to return to normal. I would suspect those would come back before actual race weekends.

There definitely was. I posted a review of the OKW 3(?)K a few years back.

I'm surprised you saw one on a race weekend. I had read somewhere on Disney's website that they were not offered on runDisney weekends, but maybe that has changed (or was just wrong in the first place).

My daughter and I did the Beignet Dash at Port Orleans a couple years ago and it was great. I really do hope they bring them back, because I would like to have the chance to do more of them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!