Favorite Disney Resorts:)

princessraquel

Someday i'll be part of your world
Hi Everyone!princess:

I wanted to make a thread where everyone can talk about their favorite Disney resorts!

So the directions are you are going to list your favorite value, moderate, and deluxe resort and if you want to, you can also write why.

Value: My favorite value resort would have to be Disney's Art of Animation. I really love the Little Mermaid, so to have a whole section of it really amazes me. I also love the family suites and all the movies that they are based off of. The Big Blue Pool is also the biggest pool on property, and it has music underwater! How much cooler can it get?

Moderate: My favorite moderate resort would have to be Disney's Port Orleans Riverside. I really love the feel of the resort and it reminds me of one of my favorite Disney movies, Princess and the Frog. The mansions part is so pretty and beautiful, and alligator bayou is so nicely themed. I just love everything about this resort!

Deluxe: My favorite deluxe resort would have to be Disney's Polynesian Village! This was such a tough choice, and even though I have never stayed here, it's my favorite! I love the Hawaiian theming, and the restaurants there are actually two of my favorites. (Ohana and Kona) It's also a monorail resort, so that's just an added bonus to its great qualities. I hope to stay here someday!

I really love all of the Disney resorts, but these all hold a special place in my heart! Now I want to know yours so go ahead and reply to this thread!:)

My singular favorite above all is Wilderness Lodge. It is my family's home away from home. It's beautiful, the pool is on the small side but good, the food from Whispering Canyon and Roaring Forks is tasty, the geyser is cool, they have a boat to the Magic Kingdom, and they have a pin trading kiosk that my brother and I love to stop by

My singular favorite above all is Wilderness Lodge. It is my family's home away from home. It's beautiful, the pool is on the small side but good, the food from Whispering Canyon and Roaring Forks is tasty, the geyser is cool, they have a boat to the Magic Kingdom, and they have a pin trading kiosk that my brother and I love to stop by

I never stayed at WL, but I hope to experience it someday! I was supposed to stay there back in 2011, but we then changed to Animal Kingdom Lodge. I visited it a couple times and it is really pretty!

For value it's All star Music it's cool how things are shaped like musical instruments and I went there when I was younger.
For Moderate it would be Port Orleans it's just so pretty and nice. Also there is something about it that makes me feel at home.

I haven't gone to a Deluxe yet so my favorite of all of them is Port Orleans.

I love both the Caribbean Beach Resort and the Poly.
CBR- love the background music and the resort is gorgeous
Poly- love that the monorail is right at the resort

For value it's All star Music it's cool how things are shaped like musical instruments and I went there when I was younger.
For Moderate it would be Port Orleans it's just so pretty and nice. Also there is something about it that makes me feel at home.

I haven't gone to a Deluxe yet so my favorite of all of them is Port Orleans.

I think Port Orleans is my favorite of them all too! You are totally right about that at home feeling. I stayed at All Star Music once, but I had to go for cheerleading so I never really got to experience it as much as I would liked to, and I really want to explore it some more someday!

I love both the Caribbean Beach Resort and the Poly.
CBR- love the background music and the resort is gorgeous
Poly- love that the monorail is right at the resort

I love Caribbean Beach! That was actually the first Disney resort that I stayed at. I stayed there twice and it's so pretty! Poly is so gorgeous.:goodvibes

I've stayed at the contemporary and the grand floridian, and this august I'm staying at the wilderness lodge. I've got to say, the grand floridian is my home away from home and I can't see myself loving any resort as much as I love gf. 1900 park fare is perf, the rooms are perf, the themeing is perf, and the transportation options are perf! Everything's perf and nothing hurts.

I've stayed at the contemporary and the grand floridian, and this august I'm staying at the wilderness lodge. I've got to say, the grand floridian is my home away from home and I can't see myself loving any resort as much as I love gf. 1900 park fare is perf, the rooms are perf, the themeing is perf, and the transportation options are perf! Everything's perf and nothing hurts.

I never stayed at Grand Floridian, but I love to eat at 1900 Park Fare! I love to just walk around and explore because it is so pretty. I hope you have a great time in August at WL:goodvibes

Yeah Port Orlenas is nice All Star is kinda of cool since it like inspired by musical instruments. I 'be never been to the Art of Animation next I'll go it will probably be moderate or deluxe but it sounds cool.

I have two favorites. My second favorite is All Star Music, because I love music so much. My first favorite is Old Key West, because it's our home resort and I have tons of fond memories there.

Value- ASMu, I like that it's so close to movies and sports so you can explore all three, I like having Donald, Jose, and pan giro in the main pool.

Never stayed mod but I've visited some, I really liked CSR, it seemed nice!

Only deluxe I've stayed is contemporary. I loved it so I'd say there, it was cool to be on the monorail.

Idk what class dolphin is but I loved it there, walking to Epcot and dhs was so cool and I just loved the resort! That would be my favorite subbed into the appropriate category.

My parents are DVC members and there home resort is The Boardwalk. I have stayed there the most in the 12 times I have been to WDW and I love it.

I have only been to Walt Disney World once in my life and stayed at All Star Music and it was fabulous.

I've never stayed at any Disney resorts since I live close by to WDW, but I'm still going to list my favorites since I at least been to most of the resorts to just walk around and explore.

Value: Disney's Art of Animation Resort (I love the different themed sections of this resort & my favorite section is The Little Mermaid even though I love all of the themes).

Moderate: Not really sure which one is my favorite since I haven't been to the moderate resorts yet.

Deluxe: Disney's Polynesian Resort (I love the atmosphere here, and it makes me feel as if I am at Hawaii).

I've never stayed at any Disney resorts since I live close by to WDW, but I'm still going to list my favorites since I at least been to most of the resorts to just walk around and explore.

Value: Disney's Art of Animation Resort (I love the different themed sections of this resort & my favorite section is The Little Mermaid even though I love all of the themes).

Moderate: Not really sure which one is my favorite since I haven't been to the moderate resorts yet.

Deluxe: Disney's Polynesian Resort (I love the atmosphere here, and it makes me feel as if I am at Hawaii).
The next time I do go to Walt Disney World I want to stay at Disney's Art of Animation Resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts