Favorite Disney Song?

lovemy2girls4eva

DIS Veteran
There are so many great ones but my favs are I Just Can't Wait to Be King from the Lion King, songs from Beauty and the Beast and Some Day My Prince Will Come. What's yours?

I See the Light from Tangled and pretty much everything from The Princess and the Frog.

sorry i can't name just one lol

from a disney movie:
-every song in beauty and the beast
-part of your world
-some day my prince will come
-you can fly

from an attraction:
-there's a great big beautiful tomorrow
-it's a small world after all
-laughing place
-imagination
-change the world
-we go on (honestly one of the most moving songs i've ever heard. it makes me emotional while watching illuminations)
-walk this way (ever since RnRC opened i cannot hear that song without associating it with the pre-show)

So many to love! My top 3 are:

1. You'll Be in My Heart (Tarzan)~Phil Collins
2. Part of Your World (The Little Mermaid)
3. Tale as Old As Time (Beauty and the Beast)

There isn't a single disney song that can make me tear up instantly like Casey jr. Maybe it's because I always cry at the magic kingdom opening ceremony. That song is the beginning of my disney trip. "Baby of mine" is another tear jerker. Sung it to all my babies :)

Toss up between "Candle on the Water" and "In These Hills", both from 'Pete's Dragon'.

Got a looot of fave Disney songs, my top 3 from animated features:

1. I'm Still Here - Treasure Planet

2. You'll Be in My Heart - Tarzan

3. Kiss the Girl - Little Mermaid

And since Disney owns them, l let me just mention that the original Muppet Movie has the best sound EVER. ;)

Got a looot of fave Disney songs, my top 3 from animated features: 1. I'm Still Here - Treasure Planet 2. You'll Be in My Heart - Tarzan 3. Kiss the Girl - Little Mermaid And since Disney owns them, l let me just mention that the original Muppet Movie has the best sound EVER. ;)
mine would have to be...... Gosh dis hard........ Ohh I know shake it off by Taylor swift

I love Lion King's "Circle of Life", but also Bambi's "Love Is a Song That Never Ends" so I'd say it's a strong tie between both!

Anything from the Mary Poppins soundtrack. My favorites are Let's Go Fly A Kite, Jolly Holiday and Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

Can I throw in something a little different? Both of these are from attractions--but Hapa Duniani from the Animal Kingdom (I've heard it in the safari ride) and and old track from Epcot's Norway Stave church are both absolutely brilliant. Also the music from the Oasis in the Animal Kingdom is super relaxing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter