Favorite Disney Springs restaurant

java

<font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B
We Love Homecoming.

But thinking of trying something new this time. It will be myself and 2 teenage boys- both adventurous eaters.

So what is your favorite in the Disney Springs area.

Not Ragland because that will be done later in our trip with a group of 23

We Love Homecoming.

But thinking of trying something new this time. It will be myself and 2 teenage boys- both adventurous eaters.

So what is your favorite in the Disney Springs area.

Not Ragland because that will be done later in our trip with a group of 23
Homecoming was very good - but not adventurous.

Frontera Grill was also very good - far more adventuresome with Mexican from celebrity chef Rick Bayless.

Boathouse had an excellent (expensive) assortment of oysters, but the rest of our meal was, at-best, ordinary.

Homecoming was very good - but not adventurous.

Frontera Grill was also very good - far more adventuresome with Mexican from celebrity chef Rick Bayless.

Boathouse had an excellent (expensive) assortment of oysters, but the rest of our meal was, at-best, ordinary.

Frontera is where I want to try- boys have eaten some of his frozen meals and loved them. I just have not seen many reviews on the place.

I really loved Morimoto too but we live in NJ and get some delicious Chinese food and sushi here.

House of Blues, has outdoor seating area. live music and the shrimp & grits are awesome!!

I love Boathouse- particularly eating outside on the water. I've visited multiple times and never had a bad experience. I also really enjoyed Frontera Cocina if you like Mexican. If looking for something truly unique and adventurous (and budget isn't an issue) perhaps consider the Omakase experience at Morimoto Asia. I've not tried it but have heard raves. Also worth noting that not everyone in the party needs to order the omakase -- some can order off regular menu if preferred.

https://patina.social/morimoto-omakase/

Raglan Road with a party of 23 sounds like an adventure. That's another favorite. There aren't too many bad spots in Disney Springs now.

We really enjoy the Boathouse as they have a quite fresh raw bar, nice steaks and a fantastic view from the patio. This trip we are opting for Yachtsman to give it a try yet I'm sure we'll return to the Boathouse another time.

I've eaten at several of Chef Morimoto's endeavors in the past and we've an ADR for Morimoto Asia on our departure day this forthcoming trip. Looking forward to the meal!

I wanted to like Frontera Cocina. I admire Chef Bayless' method of teaching as well as cooking. My living cooking idol, Jacques Pepin, enjoys his food as well; all the stars were lined up nicely.
The salsa was great, the man liked his specialty marquerita and the interior design and over all space is beautiful. Obviously child friendly as there were many families there during our visit. Still we found the entrees lacking particularly in seasoning. This was the only restaurant we ate at that we chose not to take the leftovers back to the room for midnight snacking.

I wasn't impressed with either The Boathouse (incredible food but way to loud) or Homecoming ( being from the deep South I was raised around fried chicken) but Morimoto Asia. I expected it to be over priced and average but oh how I was wrong. Really love the place.

No intention to hijack this thread... but for our upcoming trip we are really looking at the menu at Bongo's Cuban Cafe. It looks wonderful. Any thoughts there?

@java It's a little outside the box, but check out Jock Lindsay's Hangar Bar. It's technically a lounge but my husband and I shared a few of the appetizers. I think they can make any of their fun 21+ drinks without alcohol for the teens. It's sort of Indiana Jones themed. (Yeah I'm going to win mom of the year in 15 years...sure kids, let's go to the bar!)

@WVParkfan I had lunch at Bongos a few years ago, I seem to remember the portions were huge. My husband and I could have split one Cubano.

Paradiso has a decent selection on the menu. Service has always been great...we usually stop there a few times a trip (especially when its just mom and dad!)

Morimoto Asia for the ribs alone!! And I don't order ribs out on a normal basis, but these are fall off the bone lip smackin' good:D

We love Morimoto Asia!!!!

No intention to hijack this thread... but for our upcoming trip we are really looking at the menu at Bongo's Cuban Cafe. It looks wonderful. Any thoughts there?

We have gone to Bongos several times and have always enjoyed our meals there. We have it booked again for an upcoming trip.

My sister absolutely loved it. I wanted to try, but I ate with my non adventurous family at Cookes of Dublin instead.

We haven’t been disappointed with anywhere so far. Love Raglan Road, Earl of Sandwich, Boathouse, Paradiso 37 and Jock’s.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter