Favorite Disney World Youtubers?

Princessclab

Mouseketeer
I just started watching Disney Youtubers (that quarantine you know) so far I have found Adam Hattan & Gary C vlogs to be entertainng, pretty transparent and fun. They appear to be honest and are quite entertaining.
I know not every blog is for everyone but, IMO, they do a nice job.
That said, I will be checking out others.
It is a great mind deterent from the outside situation and I love seeing the parks!!!
Stay safe all!! ☺

• Princessclab

Mouseketeer
    I guess I am looking for more of a visual report rather than someone just expressing their opinion on a poscast/blog, especially now.
    I am thinking I would love the visuals of any Disney property that were done before closure,to tide me over now!
    Listening to people speculate and criticize on what is happening with Disney, it is just disheartening. We all know most have no idea what Disney plans to do.
    Some people seem pretty stressed about it; is that a pivotal issue in their life? Are they too obssessed?
    It just makes me sad.

crazymomof4

DIS Veteran
    Dis Unplugged
    DFB
    TPM vids
    Dis Avenue
    Yesterworld Entertainment
    The WDW Couple
    Park Ride History
    Mickey Views

• Jrb1979

DIS Veteran
    Midway Mayhem is one of my favorites. Mainly for construction updates on new attractions. I could care less about seeing people vlog walking around Disney or Universal to show off new merch. Doesn't anyone else watch for construction updates? Or is getting your Disney fix more important?

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.