I just started watching Disney Youtubers (that quarantine you know) so far I have found Adam Hattan & Gary C vlogs to be entertainng, pretty transparent and fun. They appear to be honest and are quite entertaining.
I know not every blog is for everyone but, IMO, they do a nice job.
That said, I will be checking out others.
It is a great mind deterent from the outside situation and I love seeing the parks!!!
Stay safe all!! ☺

I guess I am looking for more of a visual report rather than someone just expressing their opinion on a poscast/blog, especially now.
I am thinking I would love the visuals of any Disney property that were done before closure,to tide me over now!
Listening to people speculate and criticize on what is happening with Disney, it is just disheartening. We all know most have no idea what Disney plans to do.
Some people seem pretty stressed about it; is that a pivotal issue in their life? Are they too obssessed?
It just makes me sad.

Dis Unplugged
DFB
TPM vids
Dis Avenue
Yesterworld Entertainment
The WDW Couple
Park Ride History
Mickey Views

Midway Mayhem is one of my favorites. Mainly for construction updates on new attractions. I could care less about seeing people vlog walking around Disney or Universal to show off new merch. Doesn't anyone else watch for construction updates? Or is getting your Disney fix more important?

It’s been almost 3 weeks now of working from home and I think I’ve had YouTube running on the TV most of the time. I’d love some recommendations of any channels worth checking out. These are my current favorites in no particular order..

Dis Unplugged
Michael Kay
WDW Couple
Disney Food Blog
Princess and the Bear
Mickey Views (where has he been?)
Resort TV 1

here’s my updated list in no particular order

Dis Unplugged
Michael Kay
WDW Couple (don’t care for the new format)
Disney Food Blog
Princess and the Bear
Mickey Views (where has he been?)
Resort TV1
Super Enthused
Paging Mr Morrow
Magical News Live

I don't follow any in particular, but this thread has given me some good ideas of who I might check out.
I don't enjoy people just sitting around giving their opinions... it's a bit boring. I do like visual content. Take me around the parks... tell me what is going on, show me interesting things.

Here are my faves (in no particular order)
Michael Kay
Disney Food Blog
Carousel of Connor

Justin Scarred and Adam the Woo. Justin is great! We actually did a Route 66 trip! And some other stuff out west. His videos are great and he is a nice guy! I have been watching Adam the Woo forever! I used to watch Tim Tracker but not so much anymore.....LOL

... And once I followed Jenn on Twitter, I realized that her personality on there is so much different than what is portrayed in the vlogs. She has deleted most of her problematic tweets, but it was not a good look. Kinda ruined the vlogs for me. Really a bummer because I liked them for a long time.

What did she said?
I saw when she was attacked and got a lot of hate comments because she was announcing her pregnancy...

Personally I follow:

DFB
DIS Unplugged
Mickey Views
Midway to Main Street
Offhand Disney
PCDev
ResortTV1
TheTimTracker
TPMvids and
WDW News Today

Justin Scarred and Adam the Woo. Justin is great! We actually did a Route 66 trip! And some other stuff out west. His videos are great and he is a nice guy! I have been watching Adam the Woo forever! I used to watch Tim Tracker but not so much anymore.....LOL

Interesting, I’m not a fan of either. Can’t stand those two LOL

Resort TV--Josh and Jenna are great! Also like Spokesmayne and Tim Tracker, but don't watch them as much as Josh and Jenna. Spokesmayne however did give me a shout out once lol. My claim to fame :yay:

Mickey Views
Paging Mr Morrow
Super Enthused
Here With the Ears
Tim Tracker
Disney Dads

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!