Favorite Drinks around the world

In Epcot World Showcase, I love the Grand Marnier Orange Slush at the kiosk in France, also the Prosecco at the kiosk in Italy.

I would say Joffrey's has a far better chai tea latte than Starbucks!!!

The Plumb Wine in the Japanese Pavilion is a must for me. ❤ Most any Margarita at Choza De Margarita and a Frozen French Martini in the French Pavilion are also favorites.

Fig and Berries at Homecoming in Disney Springs!

Fresh muddled strawberries with Dobel Diamante Reposado Tequila, fig jam, agave and lime juice. Delicious!

I second the Tipsy Ducks in Love! It's even better if you get some vanilla ice cream from France or Italy and pour on top of it ;)

Did they give you a straw for the Italian Margarita? When I went last spring, they gave me a frozen drink with no type of straw to drink it with. That lessened my enjoyment of it.
Also, fully agreed with the blood orange from La Cava.

I don't think I remember a straw, but it was in a more plastic flute of sorts (if my drunken memory is intact). I always have Final Straw straws with me though, so I never have to worry about whether I'm getting a paper straw or none at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!