favorite dvc resort and why

Hmmm - we only own at SSR but we’ve stayed at almost all the FL ones - only missing CCV and RIV. I agree this is subjective and depends on the purpose of your trip. We love split stays so we can experience multiple options in each trip.

1)BCV - location and pool speak for themselves; would own here in a heartbeat....

2) AKV Kidani/Jambo - these feel the most like a destination within itself and it doesn’t hurt that Publix and SuperTarget are sooo close.

3)VWL/BRV - I agree, the place to be in November/December and I love the outdoors feel

4)BLT - This recently moved up after a short stay in a Theme park view 1 bedroom - oh to have enough points for this every trip. Also great food allergy experiences at Contempo Cafe this trip!!

5)BWV - location props but lack of quick service that we’d like everyday a bummer...hands down our favorite community hall though

6)GFV - liked our stay here - points chart too high for us regularly; excited about walking path to MK coming though

7)POLY - I thought we’d like it more then we did..it was ok...only one laundry room in one building for all those studios dumb decision especially for long trippers like us...

8)SSR - THV help edge out OKW but I’ve not stayed here in years. Super excited that new one bedrooms will officially sleep 5 now and hope to try in year or two; no doubt it will move higher

9)OKW - if I gave it a try more recently (was 10+ years ago) I might change my mind...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts