Favorite Family Vacation?

Just got back from first family cruise-so easy to do with a family. In fact just booked another for 2021.
Kids favorite though is from younger when we would stay at our "treehouse" condo timeshare at Lake of the Ozarks. Just hang out, swim, boat etc. Condo looks like the treehouse villas at Saratoga springs, but ours has 3 levels (including upstairs loft bedroom with 1/2 bath and lower level with bedroom and full bath). Now that we live closer and In-laws have house on lake shore we trade it out to travel. Have my request in for France next spring (middle DD's grad trip wish!). We've gone to Disney a bunch past few years(have a kid who did two DCP's), and I think the younger kids favorite time is more hanging out at resort now when we trade into Marriott resorts in Orlando.

ETA-I grew up around Mount Rushmore, family trips to Yellowstone, including a stop at Devils Tower, etc, and on our family's list to travel to soon. And a mom/dtr trip to DC was so fun-would love to go back. Smithsonian Museums are simply incredible!

We are planning a trip to Hawaii this year, costly, but looks like it will be lots of fun!

Walt Disney World. First visit was in 1999, with a total of 16 trips since. My addiction still hasn't quite cooled despite all the changes.
Washington, DC. Lots of things to see and do.

But outside of our Disney trips, the best so far was our recent visit to Japan and Tokyo Disney.
Stayed at the Ambassador Hotel for 3 nights. Both of the Disney Parks there are amazing, but Disney Sea won out hands down. Absolutely beautiful. Cast member service is amazing, and the Japanese are so polite and courteous. The parks are kept immaculate. Reminded me of how Disney World used to be.

My bucket list is Hawaii
A road trip to the Grand Canyon that includes part of historic Route 66.

Our boys are all grown up and out of the house now! I think our favorite family vacation destination is Southern California. Disneyland is amazing, always.
But there's so much to do and see here.

We love it so much that we sold our house in Colorado and are in the process of relocating to Orange County. I'm hoping it's a place our sons and wives and future grandchildren will enjoy visiting. ❤

We also loved Estes Park, Colorado; South Dakota; Moab, Utah.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!