Favorite Food at California Grill

c4241

Mouseketeer
<center>
bookgr.gif

Our first dinner at CG on 12-7-03. Let's hear what former visitors felt was a not to be missed eating experience. I saw the menu and really can't decide. Please recommend your past favorites. Thanks. Just two adults...no kids.

<marquee behavior="alternate"><font size=+1 color=red <marquee> ºoº...We are going to Disneyworld...ºoº</MARQUEE></marquee>

DH had the Yellowfin Tuna Seared Rare "Nicoise Style" with Oven-dried Tomatoes, Olive Dressing, and Chianti Reduction (slightly modified) last month when we were there, and I usually order the Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Creamy Polenta, Cremini Mushrooms, and Zinfandel Glaze- which is OUTSTANDING (IMHO).

However, we're both doing Atkins right now- so I ordered the Filet with modifications, and the CA Grill family of CMs did a fantastic job of accommodating our requirements.

Have a wonderful time!

My favorites are the sushi, the flatbread w/mushrooms and the Pork Tenderloin.

We've only eaten there once, and loved it! Another vote for the pork tenderloin.

The tuna was outstanding. I had never tried tuna served this rare, but this was so good, I decided to make some myself. I also had the rare tuna at Narcoossee's.

Ralph

The pork tenderloin and the filet are both excellent. I had the sushi appetizer and DW had the ravioli. We would have those again. All the desserts are exquisite.

Ask your server for his/her opinions. They have always been forthcoming at each of the restaurants where we've dined. They'll tell you what's good and what to avoid, both in general and that night. All of our servers, whether at Jiko, CG, Spoodles, or Artist Point have also made spot on wine pairings. They're a valuable resource and can really enhance the dining experience.

I loved the sundried tomato and garlic flatbread :) They also had a chocolate dessert shaped like a mini pyramid. I can't remember what it was called, but it was yummy! :p

We were at CG (no kids) 18 months ago. Our menu was:

DH:
Mediteranian Mussels
Pork Tenderloin

DW:
Goat Cheese Ravioli
Yellowfin Tuna

Can't remember the desserts. CG also has a fabulous wine list to accompany the meal. Everything was GREAT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter