Favorite Frozen Treats During Summer

As kids, we were never able to split those twin pops in half equally. Someone always got more than the other.

We went to Rita's the other night. My local location brought back key lime water ice after an absence of several years. Yum.
Pro-tip: When that happens always let the other person choose which "half" they want. If they're polite they'll take the small one! :thumbsup2

If you dont like Frozen Snickers then you porbably dont like puppy's either
68514dd6-d68f-47f3-bcee-61852a2a8af8_1.e12bc31cb5e0eea14be7c5ccabfe93bb.jpeg

If you dont like Frozen Snickers then you porbably dont like puppy's either
68514dd6-d68f-47f3-bcee-61852a2a8af8_1.e12bc31cb5e0eea14be7c5ccabfe93bb.jpeg

DH stocks the freezer with these every summer. Thankfully I'm not a Snickers fan - I really don't need more sugar in my life lol. I do, however, love a cuddly puppy :)

Love Ice Cream sandwiches!

Right now I'm obsessed with Strawberry Outshine Bars.

We have a local bakery that sells Italian ices. They are creamy and delicious. I couldn't find a pic but Chocolate is my fav.

dfq43108rEK7jvtpbcvOX3_8Gp9KhqKJU8ExLuP6ScM.jpg

I miss Banana fudgsicals. I haven't been able to find them.

I just remembered - my kid is a frozen yogurt fanatic and the last time we went to yogurtland they had a mango chili sorbet that I loved! A little of that with fresh fruit on top is delicious.

From a local Mexican Ice Cream Parlor in our town. For those of you who are not familiar, "water" is like a sorbet, and "milk" is like a creamy ice cream:

Strawberry Water ice cream - literally tastes like fresh frozen pureed strawberries
Lime Water Ice cream - tiny pieces of lime zest throughout.
Coconut Milk Ice cream - coconut ice cream. Need I say more!

Best ever is a mix of strawberry and coconut in one bowl!

Pro-tip: When that happens always let the other person choose which "half" they want. If they're polite they'll take the small one! :thumbsup2

LOl when we were kids, my parents had the rule "one cuts, the other one chooses" I have never tried to cut anything so evenly in my life when they said that! lol Or stood there hoping my sister would gamble on the fact that I was "proportion-illiterate" :rotfl2:

We never had a lot of money growing up, but for a while my dad worked for a food service company and somehow would get regular sized candy bars to surprise us with. To this day, I honestly don't know if he was given them as leftovers, or if he "helped himself" to them at the end of the shift, or if he simply stopped at the store on the way home and bought them with nothing to do with where he worked at all lol, but for some reason, I always thought his boss was so nice to give them to him! haha. Anyway, once - and I will never forget this - he only had 4, so he asked if two of us would mind sharing. I, for some unknown reason because trust me, I was NOT that awesome of a kid lol, piped up and said "It's OK, you can give mine to one of the other girls. I don't need one"

My dad was so proud that he not only gave me a whole one, but he let me pick which one first! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter