favorite grocery

TEXASPRINCESSES

Texasprincesses
Could y'all please tell me what your favorite grocery is to stop at between the airport and BWV....Thanks! Each time we go we stop somewhere different out of pure accident and this time I want to be more miticulous as we will be in a time crunch--DH is no help with this b/c he is a no plann guy but I am particular and we leave MOnday...

Help is sooo appreciated!

We like the Winn Dixie on 535/Apopka Vineland Road. It is located north of the Crossroad Shopping Center where Goodings is located. We find Winn Dixie much more reasonably priced. There is no Winn Dixie in our area so I got a discount card from them via there website. I keep it with my Disney stuff. You can also see their weekly sales flier online. It comes out on Wednesday each week.

Regardless of whether it's "on the way" you'll find that many DVCers have a strong affinity with the Publix at the corner of 535 & 192.

We like the Albertson's at, I think, exit 11. All I remember is that it's very easy to get off and then back on, as long as you have the correct change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter