Favorite Hawaiian products to enjoy at home?

Our favorite products to order in between trips are Kona Coffee and Honolulu Cookie Company :)

We also have the Hawaiian shave ice machine and shave ice with macadamia nut ice cream takes me back to Hawaii every time. Also Maui Brewing Company and Kona Brewing beers using our glasses from the brewery!

I don't know if you know, but Harder's syrups ships all over the US. They specialize in shave ice syrup flavors but also have recipes to make Hawaiian style sodas, alcoholic beverages & my childhood favorite, ice cakes. I was stunned at how many flavors they offer & RIGHT NOW they even offer free mainland shipping for a 4 pack! Their online store is www.hardershawaii.com
Even for those without a shave ice machine, you could totally enjoy their syrups which use fresh fruit whenever possible! ENJOY!

We always have Anara Spa shampoo on hand. I just looked and they aren’t selling anything right now due to coronavirus. We may run dry of Coco Mango. Once they are running again, I would recommend that stuff. Smells so good.

Can you only get this on Big Island? We're heading to Oahu next month so came back to this post to see what I can pick up during my trip!!

Can you only get this on Big Island? We're heading to Oahu next month so came back to this post to see what I can pick up during my trip!!
This is from the Grand Hyatt in Kauai. I am not sure if they sell it elsewhere. I usually try to limit my purchases since you can order it online, but shipping is expensive. Maybe they would have it at a Hyatt in Oahu?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter